Low Energy trump Can't Stay Awake In Court

Althea

Althea told me...........
He's old. He's tired. He's losing the ability to communicate in an intelligent manner.

He couldn't stop nodding off in court today.

[h=1]Donald Trump ‘Appeared to Be Asleep’ During Court Proceedings, Maggie Haberman Tells CNN[/h]

[FONT=&quot]“Well, Jake he appeared to be asleep,” Haberman replied bluntly. “Repeatedly his head would fall down.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Times reporter added that in other trials including the E. Jean Carroll trial, “where he appeared very still and seemed as if he might be sleeping but then he would move.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“This time he didn’t pay attention to a note that his lawyer passed him,” Haberman continued. “His jaw kept falling on his chest and his mouth kept going slack. … Sometimes people do fall asleep during court proceedings but it’s notable given the intensity of this morning.”[/FONT]

His supplier couldn't get him his daily supply of coke past the courthouse security.

Small "c" coke, that is.

His supplier couldn't get him his daily supply of coke past the courthouse security.

Small "c" coke, that is.

Trump needs to snort up before entering the courtroom?!! Don Jr. is the go to person for coke?!!

main-qimg-512eca1fcd97c8e9cf9c3aff9f0c5be5-lq

He's old. He's tired. He's losing the ability to communicate in an intelligent manner.

[h=1]Donald Trump ‘Appeared to Be Asleep’ During Court Proceedings, Maggie Haberman Tells CNN[/h]

Yep, "sleepy mango"! He's old and senile. Time for him to retire to prison!

This is very concerning to me. Falling asleep in court is very disrespectful to the judge, jury and prosecution. I fear he is not taking advantage of this BS, so I emailed him and suggested he add some fake snoring to it (or even real ones, makes no difference to me).

trump could use drugs to pep up his energy level, but that causes him to be strange (not good in a courtroom). Obviously, the defense has decided it is better for him not to be involved with his own defense.

This is very concerning to me. Falling asleep in court is very disrespectful to the judge, jury and prosecution. I fear he is not taking advantage of this BS, so I emailed him and suggested he add some fake snoring to it (or even real ones, makes no difference to me).

It is almost impossible to appeal the facts of a case. The jury is the trier of fact, and are pretty much the last say on those facts. trump can appeal process, but he needs to assist getting the facts presented right the first time. He could even appeal if his lawyers fell asleep, that is ineffective counsel. There is no such thing as ineffective defendant.

If he messes up the trying of facts, the only conceivable appeal would be that he was not fit to stand trial, which would also disqualify him from being a candidate.

Back