LP meeting for disability tomorrow

LP meeting for disability tomorrow

The Libertarian Party is declaring itself disabled? Makes sense to me. :)

Umm it is seldom for just pain now Dano. With MRI and such and they can see they why of the pain....
You will not get disability just for pain.

Umm it is seldom for just pain now Dano. With MRI and such and they can see they why of the pain....
You will not get disability just for pain.

Sorry but you are wrong:

"Many more are relying on disability benefits: from 2000 to 2003, 1.8m more have claimed them, thanks in part to changes in the system that have made it far easier to join the rolls. Many of these people, argues Larry Katz of Harvard University, are probably only marginally disabled (a spot of back pain perhaps) and would otherwise be working."
http://www.economist.com/World/na/displayStory.cfm?story_id=3600204

It's time to return the disability qualifications back to what they were in the Clintonian/Gingrich 90's era, we all have or have had some pain in our jobs, doesn't mean we can't work other jobs or put up with the small pains, too many people are choosing just to sit on disability like lazypig (lp). This is like the new welfare.

Believe what you want Dano, you do anyway.
I personally know an attorney that specializes in disability cases....

Believe what you want Dano, you do anyway.
I personally know an attorney that specializes in disability cases....

I'll believe the facts, which show clear enough in my link.

Oh and your attorney's job is to try and prove disability to get people their cash, that's about the most bias source anyone could come up with.

I'll believe the facts, which show clear enough in my link.

Oh and your attorney's job is to try and prove disability to get people their cash, that's about the most bias source anyone could come up with.

yeah he knows exactly what it takes to prove disability. Biased yes, but knowledegable.
and yes the system is not perfect and some do get disability that do not deserve it. and military exemptions like Rush did....

Personally I would never not work at something. Good thing the majority of people are not constantly looking for an easy way out.

yeah he knows exactly what it takes to prove disability. Biased yes, but knowledegable.
and yes the system is not perfect and some do get disability that do not deserve it. and military exemptions like Rush did....

My solution is to return the requirements to what they were under Clinton's time. I think with money coming like it did in early 2000, there was a feeling that we can splurge everywhere without regard for what was already working reasonably well.

My solution is to return the requirements to what they were under Clinton's time. I think with money coming like it did in early 2000, there was a feeling that we can splurge everywhere without regard for what was already working reasonably well.

Yes it is the Republican/Bush way....

And the demoncrats in congress eagerly jumped on the bus...

Back