Luckily you hold fairly mainstream acceptable positions. Some of us cannot afford suc

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
this is to ahz and usc

I do not think that i savage other people's posts, i may disagree or debate them, but not savage them

if i do or have done so, please admonish me for my actions, but not the actions of others

anyone here or elsewhere that savages anyone for telling the truth as they see it is in fact a savage

now on to the savaging - i am not mainstream - i am a social progressive and a fiscal conservative (i want my extorted tax dollars to produce!)

i have been threatened with death and had things thrown at me for expressing my opinions

my belief is that everyone is entitled to my opinions and when i want YOUR opinion, i will beat it out of you :pke:

aside from that i am a rather level headed guy

Well DQ based on my experiences talking about my experience with PTSD and the responses from a few on here....

usc and asshat have GED's and cant rise to an adult level of exchange.

No. The truth is your ignorant one track mind cannot handle our arguments against the fascism you love so much . all You can do is retaliate with statements that aren't even true. im college educated and solidly above middle income, and usc is wealthy.

No. The truth is your ignorant one track mind cannot handle our arguments against the fascism you love so much . all You can do is retaliate with statements that aren't even true. im college educated and solidly above middle income, and usc is wealthy.

Not wealthy by any means. Just comfortable considering my reasonable lifestyle. I could easially blow all I have in 3-4 years if I wanted to live big, buying fancy house, boats, cars, etc...

and a fiscal conservative (i want my extorted tax dollars to produce!)

My new sig. I'm stealing it.

Back