Lying as a virtue

he is a con man

he is cheney level evil

he was born too FUGGLY to win a general election

Which would of course make Hitlery Satan hermself! Ugly? have you looked at how much Makeup Hitlery needs to be presentable, and Bernie look like the mad professor of preschool. Hitlery even has Bill interested again as long as she keeps the make up on!

The fact that JPPs democrat party hates Cruz validates my support of him. I love when JPP democrat party members tell me who they "like". It validates who I am going to aboid

"Ben Carson’s campaign raised the ante Friday in its battle with Ted Cruz’s campaign, releasing an audio recording in which a Cruz staff member tells Iowa caucus precinct captains that Mr. Carson was dropping out of the presidential race.

In the tape, the Cruz campaign urged supporters of Mr. Carson to back the Texas senator rather than waste a vote for Mr. Carson. The tape, along with texts and Twitter messages by Cruz supporters, suggests a coordinated effort by the Cruz campaign to discourage Carson supporters from voting for their favored candidate on caucus night."

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...ses-tape-of-ted-cruz-worker-spreading-rumors/

Der Teddy is proud of his lies!!! He is performing a public service!!!

.................On Saturday night, Cruz responded. “I will apologize to no one for using every tool we can to encourage Iowa voters to come out and vote,” he told reporters during a campaign stop in Sioux City.................

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...lers-are-more-fraudulent-than-everyone-thinks

I've read the entire article. Where's the lie?
The slip's heading was VOTING VIOLATION. Nowhere in the body of the slip was there any accusation of the person of any kind of violation. It wasn't presented as a legal document, either.

Is it intimidating? Only to a fucking IDIOT who has the brains of a snail and doesn't know any better.

Cruz will never be president.

In all probability, he'll be President in eight years. As soon as THE DONALD is nominated (and hopefully as soon as this business about the Canadian birth is resolved) Cruz will be tapped as his running mate. That's eight years under a man who will likely be the greatest president in history. I can see Cruz winning in a landslide after that.

THE DONALD still wants Cruz. He's only concerned about this Canadian thing.

Remember, George Herbert Walker Bush once referred to Reagan's economic plan as voodoo economics, and Reagan presided over the greatest economy in the history of America. George was there for two terms.

In all probability, he'll be President in eight years. As soon as THE DONALD is nominated (and hopefully as soon as this business about the Canadian birth is resolved) Cruz will be tapped as his running mate. That's eight years under a man who will likely be the greatest president in history. I can see Cruz winning in a landslide after that.

THE DONALD still wants Cruz. He's only concerned about this Canadian thing.

Remember, George Herbert Walker Bush once referred to Reagan's economic plan as voodoo economics, and Reagan presided over the greatest economy in the history of America. George was there for two terms.

1) You sound like me when I am trolling with your high praise of Trump.
2) The greatest period of economic expansion in US history was the Gilded Age.

That will never happen. I can say it with total faith in sane voters.

Sane voters? Are you one of the over 60 million that chose yet another unqualified black man for a government job when you voted for Obama? And you dare talk about sane voters.

Sane voters? Are you one of the over 60 million that chose yet another unqualified black man for a government job when you voted for Obama? And you dare talk about sane voters.

oh and your a racist too.

you are real scumbucket

Back