Lying Trumppers, Harris was not Border Tsar!

Yesterday, MAGA morons were screaming that Harris was a slutty home wrecker for dating Willy Brown.

Willy Brown amicably separated from his wife twelve years before he met Kamala Harris.

I think a guy who has been amicably separated for twelve years is allowed to go on a date.

Yesterday, MAGA morons were screaming that Harris was a slutty home wrecker for dating Willy Brown.

Willy Brown amicably separated from his wife twelve years before he met Kamala Harris.

I think a guy who has been amicably separated for twelve years is allowed to go on a date.
They are grasping desperately. Slut shaming is their go to with any woman, regardless of facts. Funny coming from supporters of a man who had a child with another woman while married to his first wife.

Unlike the convicted felon who cheated on all his wives and bragged about it.

She dated Willy Brown? Hmmmm.

Apparently, due to your severe lack of intelligence, the point escapes you.

Here's the point (.) =================================> You.

They are grasping desperately. Slut shaming is their go to with any woman, regardless of facts.

You just described Hillary and BillyBob Clinton sad sack. :palm:

Funny coming from supporters of a man who had a child with another woman while married to his first wife.

But you were A-Okay with BillyBob Clinton having sex with interns in the Whitehouse. I do wish lying leftist hacks had a shred of self-awareness.

Back