Mad Magazine Gets In On The Donald Trump Action

Leonthecat

Racism Watchdog
Mad Magazine Gets In On The Donald Trump Action
574dd434130000d605383263.jpeg

Mad magazine has been making fun of politicians for more than 60 years. But even for the nation’s longest-running satirical magazine, presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump presents a historic opportunity for irreverence.

Mad has agreed to let The Huffington Post debut its August cover as part of HuffPost’s new political cartooning project. The issue will be available digitally on June 3, and will hit newsstands June 14.

“Many people have wondered if Trump has any intelligent ideas in his head,” John Ficarra, Mad’s editor-in-chief, told HuffPost. “Our cover answers that question once and for all.”

Ficarra added that the magazine plans to make available a poster of the Trump cover with the slogan “Make America Dumb Again.”

The real estate mogul appeared in the pages of Mad last year during the GOP primary, in a cartoon spoofing the divisions within the Republican Party:
574dda691200002500894eb9.jpeg

What, me worry?

Don't Republicans say that about Obama?

Do they? I always thought Obama is one of the thickest skinned presidents we've ever had.
The barrage of unfounded insults, lies and conspiracy theories he endures on a daily basis is unprecedented for any public figure.
Yet he never waivers.
He remains cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Have you noticed, Brother Leon, that vacuous Trumptards cannot seem to conceive of original ideas for threads?

I like the way they slavishly ape our innovative and interesting topics.

copycat.png

It's as if their lizard brains are incapable of anything but an obsessive fixation on us.

Have you noticed, Brother Leon, that vacuous Trumptards cannot seem to conceive of original ideas for threads?

I like the way they slavishly ape our innovative and interesting topics.

copycat.png

It's as if their lizard brains are incapable of anything but an obsessive fixation on us.

Back