MAGA is now triggered by Ella Emhoff

Cypress

MAGA attacks on Kamala Harris' stepdaughter threaten to backfire on Donald Trump

- Ella Emhoff has triggered Trump's bitter bro fanbase — but his embrace of the incel vote could come back to haunt him -

Last week, Ann Coulter and other Republican bottom-feeders grossed normal people out by mocking the mentally handicapped Guz Walz for getting emotional during his dad's speech at the Democratic National Convention (DNC).

But the Walzes aren't the only family whose evident happiness infuriates the extremely online MAGA movement. Harris' family has drawn ire, as well. Especially her stepdaughter, tattooed 25-year-old model and designer Ella Emhoff, has sent many on the right into paroxysms of rage. The daughter of Harris' husband, Doug Emhoff, triggers the incel-minded online right by being a Brooklyn hipster who rejects the tiresome conservative rules for how women are allowed to dress or behave. In response, Donald Trump's fanboys are in a total meltdown, unable to accept the existence of a woman who doesn't care what they think of her.

Yeah but "Democrats go after family" boo-hoo-hoo. This isn't surprising. Remember how they mocked and taunted Amy Carter, Chelsea Clinton, and the Obama's daughters? Then there was the vile RW speculation that McCain's adopted non-white child was really the result of an interracial affair.

In contrast,, the only thing I remember reading/hearing about Barron Trump was some speculation that he might be autistic, but it wasn't done as mockery, just stupid gossip.

Yeah but "Democrats go after family" boo-hoo-hoo. This isn't surprising. Remember how they mocked and taunted Amy Carter, Chelsea Clinton, and the Obama's daughters? Then there was the vile RW speculation that McCain's adopted non-white child was really the result of an interracial affair.

In contrast,, the only thing I remember reading/hearing about Barron Trump was some speculation that he might be autistic, but it wasn't done as mockery, just stupid gossip.
I think Barron and the Bush girls were almost completely left alone.

MAGA attacks on Kamala Harris' stepdaughter threaten to backfire on Donald Trump

- Ella Emhoff has triggered Trump's bitter bro fanbase — but his embrace of the incel vote could come back to haunt him -

Last week, Ann Coulter and other Republican bottom-feeders grossed normal people out by mocking the mentally handicapped Guz Walz for getting emotional during his dad's speech at the Democratic National Convention (DNC).

But the Walzes aren't the only family whose evident happiness infuriates the extremely online MAGA movement. Harris' family has drawn ire, as well. Especially her stepdaughter, tattooed 25-year-old model and designer Ella Emhoff, has sent many on the right into paroxysms of rage. The daughter of Harris' husband, Doug Emhoff, triggers the incel-minded online right by being a Brooklyn hipster who rejects the tiresome conservative rules for how women are allowed to dress or behave. In response, Donald Trump's fanboys are in a total meltdown, unable to accept the existence of a woman who doesn't care what they think of her.

What is an Ella emhoff?

Who?

Seriously... I have never seen anything... I'm not sure why a tattoo would trigger someone though...
Remember we are dealing with leftists here. They believe things are true simply because they think or feel its true. If you feel like a woman then you're a woman. If you think a tattoo triggers people then the tattoo triggers people. See how it works?

Another day, another op ed from the radical Leftist magazine, Salon... How usual... Amanda Marcotte, the article's author seemingly can't go a paragraph without hurling some base insult or three while slathering praise in strings--I really hate writers who repetitively use lists of words like that--of pronouns and adverbs to sound like some juvenile suddenly turned sycophant of Harris. I would further note that she's glommed onto the word "weird" as a good little radical of the Left too.

Another day, another op ed from the radical Leftist magazine, Salon... How usual... Amanda Marcotte, the article's author seemingly can't go a paragraph without hurling some base insult or three while slathering praise in strings--I really hate writers who repetitively use lists of words like that--of pronouns and adverbs to sound like some juvenile suddenly turned sycophant of Harris. I would further note that she's glommed onto the word "weird" as a good little radical of the Left too.
I'm pretty sure your MAGA boyfriends on this board were mocking Ella Emhoff before I even posted this thread.

I'm pretty sure your MAGA boyfriends on this board were mocking Ella Emhoff before I even posted this thread.
No, I mock Leftist op ed writers as you 'tards on the Left present them because you do it without a scintilla of conscious thought about the content...

Back