(MAGA) movement degrading the integrity of the United States.

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
President Joe Biden on Friday went on the offense against Donald Trump during a speech in Pennsylvania, blaming the former president's Make America Great Again (MAGA) movement for degrading the integrity of the United States.

"We arrived down the street, and there was a Trump banner with an 'F. You' on it," Biden told supporters who gathered at Strath Haven Middle School in Wallingford. "And a 6-year-old kid putting up his middle finger."

"No, I'm serious. Did you ever think you'd hear people talk the way they do?" the president continued. "Look, it demeans who we are. That's not who America—That's not America."

Biden added that there was a difference "between those of us who want to pull America back into the past and those who want to move into the future. My lifetime has taught me to embrace the future."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...b?cvid=455886b40455439799685f8383ccdfef&ei=23

Biden said toward the end of his speech that Trump "sees the story" of America differently than him, claiming that the former president "sees a story of resentment, revenge, retribution."

That's now the story of the magat party: bitter, aggrieved uneducated, bamboozled white xtians with violent revenge fantasies (the dying demographic):)

Last edited:
Guno צְבִי;5923683 said:
President Joe Biden on Friday went on the offense against Donald Trump during a speech in Pennsylvania, blaming the former president's Make America Great Again (MAGA) movement for degrading the integrity of the United States.
Of course, we all know that making something great degrades its integrity.

Guno צְבִי;5923683 said:
"And a 6-year-old kid putting up his middle finger."

"No, I'm serious. Did you ever think you'd hear people talk the way they do?" the president continued. "Look, it demeans who we are. That's not who America—That's not America."

OK, I will admit that a six year old kid extending a middle finger is no big deal in Boston--
there was even a meme of just that with a broadly grinning young mom behind her baby boy.

It was just a normal kid with the Yankees visiting Fenway Park.

It would have happened when Reagan was POTUS.

And I can personally guarantee that it happened when Eisenhower was POTUS.

Guno צְבִי;5923683 said:

"We arrived down the street, and there was a Trump banner with an 'F. You' on it," Biden told supporters who gathered at Strath Haven Middle School in Wallingford. "And a 6-year-old kid putting up his middle finger."

Biden added that there was a difference "between those of us who want to pull America back into the past and those who want to move into the future. My lifetime has taught me to embrace the future."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...b?cvid=455886b40455439799685f8383ccdfef&ei=23
trump's takeover of the RNC will be the final nail in the coffin of the Republican party. They could have been rid of the cancer many years ago, but simply refused.

Now it's metastatic, and with 90% of donations going to trump's legal fees/judgements big money donors will not be so charitable.

He bleeds money from statewide races, and we've already seen that a trump endorsement is the kiss of death.

They had the chance. Now they will suffer a horrible death and have to rise from the ashes.

Guno צְבִי;5923683 said:

If you idiots want to start a civil war, you WILL lose.

trump's takeover of the RNC will be the final nail in the coffin of the Republican party. They could have been rid of the cancer many years ago, but simply refused.

Now it's metastatic, and with 90% of donations going to trump's legal fees/judgements big money donors will not be so charitable.

He bleeds money from statewide races, and we've already seen that a trump endorsement is the kiss of death.

They had the chance. Now they will suffer a horrible death and have to rise from the ashes.

Funny how this 'kiss of death' is resulting in a unified primary vote for Trump.

Back