Grugore

Verified User
So, you're an atheist?
Yes.
So, why don't you believe in God?
I don't believe in silly magic.
So, who Created the universe?
It came from nothing.

He CREATED it from nothing. The idiot atheist claims that it created itself. Do you comprehend the difference?
Lol, I don’t see conclusive evidence either way, so I let the mystery be. It is not necessary for my life to know the origins of the Universe. I just understand my consciences exists on this planet right now and I need to make the best of it.

Not sure if this authentic, some one claimed it was made from stone video rocks? I had no idea Jesus was so modern conservative, so republican , so libertarian too.

So, you're an atheist?
Yes.
So, why don't you believe in God?
I don't believe in silly magic.
So, who Created the universe?
It came from nothing.

The only thing required to be an atheist is a lack of belief in a god or gods. It doesn't say anything about the person's view on the origin of the universe, nor life. Atheists can be ok in saying that they don't know the answer to these big questions. It's theists that are so insecure that they must invent bullshit that makes absolutely no sense to appease their fragile egos.

Also, for your education, realize that things come from nothing frequently. Virtual particles are an example. One theory is that our universe might be a virtual particle in a larger multiverse.

The only thing required to be an atheist is a lack of belief in a god or gods. It doesn't say anything about the person's view on the origin of the universe, nor life. Atheists can be ok in saying that they don't know the answer to these big questions. It's theists that are so insecure that they must invent bullshit that makes absolutely no sense to appease their fragile egos.

Also, for your education, realize that things come from nothing frequently. Virtual particles are an example. One theory is that our universe might be a virtual particle in a larger multiverse.

I didn't make anything up. I looked at the evidence and came to the conclusion that there is a God. I know about virtual particles. They do not create themselves from nothing. They are the result of available energy and the immaterial forces of our universe. They also don't last for longer than the smallest fraction of a second.

Do you get bonus points from Jesus for proselytizing on political discussion boards?

This is the religion section, you clueless troll. If you dont like what you read here, you are free to leave. Also, do YOU get bonus points from the Devil for trolling on the religion forum?

This is the religion section, you clueless troll. If you dont like what you read here, you are free to leave. Also, do YOU get bonus points from the Devil for trolling on the religion forum?

Religion is clueless. That's rather the point. Just believe.

Back