Major Business Leader Switching Sides, Endorsing Trump

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member

Former president of PayPal David Marcus announced he has switched political parties and endorsed Donald Trump via X, the site formerly known as Twitter.

The tech entrepreneur, who recently headed up Messenger at Meta, announced he was "crossing the Rubicon and backing the Republican Party" as well as the campaign of former President Donald Trump.

In his lengthy post, Marcus cites an "eye-opening process of disenchantment, zero-basing lifelong beliefs, and rebuilding" in order to reach his ultimate conclusion.

"I am crossing the Rubicon and backing the Republican Party and President Trump. Many — including a former version of myself — get trapped in a mental framework that becomes their identity and prevents them from radically evolving their thinking with new facts and information. I finally broke free from it."

More at link...

Former president of PayPal David Marcus announced he has switched political parties and endorsed Donald Trump via X, the site formerly known as Twitter.

The tech entrepreneur, who recently headed up Messenger at Meta, announced he was "crossing the Rubicon and backing the Republican Party" as well as the campaign of former President Donald Trump.

In his lengthy post, Marcus cites an "eye-opening process of disenchantment, zero-basing lifelong beliefs, and rebuilding" in order to reach his ultimate conclusion.

"I am crossing the Rubicon and backing the Republican Party and President Trump. Many — including a former version of myself — get trapped in a mental framework that becomes their identity and prevents them from radically evolving their thinking with new facts and information. I finally broke free from it."

More at link...
Are you still pretending you aren’t a Trump supporter? Sure, sure. Real working man this guy. lol. Rich and for Trump? What next? Water is wet?

Are you still pretending you aren’t a Trump supporter? Sure, sure.
I post stories that folks have not, ones that I think people will talk about. Not voting for Trump is not the same thing as supporting Kamala though, even the folks who support Kamala should be able to understand that.

I post stories that folks have not, ones that I think people will talk about. Not voting for Trump is not the same thing as supporting Kamala though, even the folks who support Kamala should be able to understand that.
Ahhhh, so you just never come across anything but pro Trump articles. Just coincidence. My bad.

So rich guys who trump promised to cut their taxes more, surprise
the American people should already know if the rich think somebody is going to give them another BIG tax cut like Trump that is who they are going to back.
more money in their pockets.
and it doesn't matter to them if the middle class or lower income class gets hurt and has to pay more, they want to get all they can .
Have a nice day

Are you still pretending you aren’t a Trump supporter? Sure, sure. Real working man this guy. lol. Rich and for Trump? What next? Water is wet?
Ask yourself this. There are a few claimed Libertarians on this board. Between Heels Up Harris and Trump, which one more supports their views?

No need to respond, the question answers itself.

Relax the Hollywood RICH Elites still support the Democrats. But a lot of them are uneducated morons. Smart tech guys are moving to the GOP. Now soder up for your Uber Eats lunch run.

Back