Major Issues with the board

For the past 2-3 days, I am having MAJOR issues with the board. Page loads taking forever, or crapping out... some kind of script is hanging or a memory loop... something? Last night, it kept telling me Shockwave Flash stopped working, had to kill the page. Don't know if it's a corrupted banner ad or what. I've emptied the cache and cleared cookies twice, and still the same thing keeps happening. It seems this happened once before, a few months ago. I can't recall what the problem was.

It needs fixing, or I am going to have to take a break until it is.

I've had the same problem a couple of times while using the latest version of Firefox, both here and at other sites. I think the problem is beyond us Dixie.

For the past 2-3 days, I am having MAJOR issues with the board. Page loads taking forever, or crapping out... some kind of script is hanging or a memory loop... something? Last night, it kept telling me Shockwave Flash stopped working, had to kill the page. Don't know if it's a corrupted banner ad or what. I've emptied the cache and cleared cookies twice, and still the same thing keeps happening. It seems this happened once before, a few months ago. I can't recall what the problem was.

It needs fixing, or I am going to have to take a break until it is.

Not sure what system you're using; but this happened to me and I used my computer"s "disk cleanup" program, to get rid of a bunch of junk that had just accumulated.
When's the last time you defragged your system?

Last edited:
Not sure what system you're using; but this happened to me and I used my computer"s "disk cleanup" program, to get rid of a bunch of junk that had just accumulated.
When's the last time you defragged your system?

I have been having some of those problems today and I use Linux. I have noticed a recurring problem with Flash and Firefox on this site.

I'm using Chrome, no problems with other sites, defrag and clean regularly. Ran complete virus scan last night, cleared cookies and temp files, even tried killing other programs. I'm using the "Mobile" skin for now, it doesn't seem to have the problem.

Back