Majority Are Concerned About Price of Gas, Want Lawmakers to Focus on Oil and Gas Dri

ptif219

Verified User
So it seems the country is not happy with Biden's war on domestic oil production

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...t-lawmakers-to-focus-on-oil-and-gas-drilling/

Voters are overwhelmingly concerned about the rising price of gasoline in the United States and would prefer to have Congress and President Joe Biden focus their time on oil and gas drilling to reduce costs.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national poll found an overwhelming amount (80 percent) of likely voters in the U.S. are concerned about the cost of gasoline, which includes 54 percent who said they were “very concerned.”Only 20 percent said they were not concerned about the cost of gasoline, while just one percent said they were unsure.Interestingly enough, a majority of the respondents from every political party said they were worried about the cost of gasoline: 88 percent of Republicans, 76 percent of Democrats, and 77 percent of not affiliated voters.Additionally, when the respondents were asked what the policy objectives Congress — which has a Republican-controlled House of Representatives and a Democrat-controlled Senate — and Biden should focus more on, 60 percent said increasing oil and gas drilling to help reduce energy prices. That percentage is up from 52 percent in May.

Only the other side, 31 percent, said they rather have the lawmakers focus on trying to limit carbon dioxide emissions to ultimately try and reduce climate change. Five percent said they were not sure what they felt.

Almost every country is moving to EVs. I know let's scrap them and make huge gas guzzlers. The rest of the world will turn and follow us.

Almost every country is moving to EVs. I know let's scrap them and make huge gas guzzlers. The rest of the world will turn and follow us.

The rest of the world isn't doing shit to prevent "climate change." You act as though these EVs are gonna save the world, they're not. And you know it.

The rest of the world isn't doing shit to prevent "climate change." You act as though these EVs are gonna save the world, they're not. And you know it.

When did I say that? It will make our air, land, and water clean. I see that as a positive.

Back