Make No Mistake...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
The gunman is a nutjob who absolutely needs to spend a few lifetimes in prison.

However, saying that he was a TEA Party activist is inane.

His rants against multiculturalism make him a TEA Party Activist?

Does that make Tony Blair a TEA Party activist?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1536408/Adopt-our-values-or-stay-away-says-Blair.html

Angela Merkel?

http://www.zimbio.com/Chancellor+An...hn+R+Bowen+Europeans+Against+Multiculturalism

Sarkozy?

http://www.tjwalker.com/2011/02/11/...-sarkozy-speaks-out-against-multiculturalism/

Where are the people accusing them of "TEA Party" activism? It's nonsense. The dude was insane and killed many innocent people and deserves to be punished, but he certainly was no "TEA Party" activist.

He was definitely what I'd call a "Tim McVeigh" (a dangerous homegrown insane terrorist willing to kill innocents), but he certainly was not part of a peaceful grass roots movement to end government fiscal irresponsibility and return personal responsibility and liberty to a government they see as going too far in the other direction.

The attempt to brand every insane sum'beech that shoots innocents regardless of where they live or what they believe is absolutely absurd, and based solely in irresponsible and stupid partisanship at a level that deserves to be dismissed as the rantings of irresponsible children.

(On a side note, who here would send their kids to a republican/democrat summer camp? I would not.)

An utter monster who decided that the best way to stop everything he hated was to kill kids was no TEA Party activist. It's beyond stupid to even listen to that nonsense.

nice rant, but will fall on liberally deaf ears that have an insane and paranoid hatred of TEA activism because it interferes with their collective agenda, especially with TEA popularity.

TEA popularity? Check the polls.

Don't let the facts that many US corporations pay nowhere near the statutory tax rate and a huge proportion of citizens pay no income tax at all stop you from fantasizing.

Now, to address your strawman.

Your fellow conservative is not a "Tea Party Activist" as far as anyone knows, he just shares many of the same beliefs, according to his own statements. Your Astroturfed "movement" is too amorphous to have things like membership lists. He did, however post on Teatard websites.

It's awesome that Teabaggers think that when a brown-skinned person commits mass murder they're Islamic terrorists, and when a light-skinned person commits mass murder they're "insane", but had no political or religious impetus for their crime.

not tea party but christian crusader

I can see how people confused the two

Was he a Christian Crusader? I haven't seen any evidence that he was some "Christian Warrior" part of a large group who plan on killing as many people who aren't them. If he was, he absolutely is a religious extremist terrorist and part of a larger problem that Christians would need to stomp out with a vicious urgency, which is still not TEA Party activist. I can see your urge to blame something that happened in Europe on people you dislike here in the US, but I don't understand people who would cave to such inanity. I can't imagine blaming some leftist ideologue's murderous rampage on all leftists just because I don't like their policy.

Was he a Christian Crusader? I haven't seen any evidence that he was some "Christian Warrior" part of a large group who plan on killing as many people who aren't them. If he was, he absolutely is a religious extremist terrorist, which is still not TEA Party activist. I can see your urge to blame something that happened in Europe on people you dislike here in the US, but I don't understand people who would cave to such inanity.

Still stuffing that strawman?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1536408/Adopt-our-values-or-stay-away-says-Blair.html

Angela Merkel?

http://www.zimbio.com/Chancellor+An...hn+R+Bowen+Europeans+Against+Multiculturalism

Sarkozy?

http://www.tjwalker.com/2011/02/11/...-sarkozy-speaks-out-against-multiculturalism/

Where are the people accusing them of "TEA Party" activism? It's nonsense. The dude was insane and killed many innocent people and deserves to be punished, but he certainly was no "TEA Party" activist.

He was definitely what I'd call a "Tim McVeigh" (a dangerous homegrown insane terrorist willing to kill innocents), but he certainly was not part of a peaceful grass roots movement to end government fiscal irresponsibility and return personal responsibility and liberty to a government they see as going too far in the other direction.

The attempt to brand every insane sum'beech that shoots innocents regardless of where they live or what they believe is absolutely absurd, and based solely in irresponsible and stupid partisanship at a level that deserves to be dismissed as the rantings of irresponsible children.

(On a side note, who here would send their kids to a republican/democrat summer camp? I would not.)

An utter monster who decided that the best way to stop everything he hated was to kill kids was no TEA Party activist. It's beyond stupid to even listen to that nonsense.

:hand::hand::hand:

Dopers like you don't realize that without the crusades, much of Southern Europe would have been Muslim for the last few centuries, and all the nice discoveries that were made and you enjoy wouldn't have been made.

Indeed, you are.

Another Dope Solo fail.

The mass-murdering Norwegian conservative and the Teatards agree on so many points, it's hard to tell them apart.

How long until you change your name back to a man's?

wcup-7-18-art0-gcbde94c-1aptopix-germany-soccer-wwcup-final-japan-usa-jpeg-09f48-large.jpg

Another Dope Solo fail.

The mass-murdering Norwegian conservative and the Teatards agree on so many points, it's hard to tell them apart.

How long until you change your name back to a man's?

wcup-7-18-art0-gcbde94c-1aptopix-germany-soccer-wwcup-final-japan-usa-jpeg-09f48-large.jpg

I didn't realize just how sick you really were until now.

I didn't realize just how sick you really were until now.

I knew how stupid and dishonest you are from the beginning. That's because I'm smarter.

Teabaggers: Like guns
Brievik: Check

Teabaggers: Hate immigrants

Teabaggers: Fear Islam

Teabaggers: Rant about Marxism

Teabaggers: Strong nationalist streak

How we doin' so far?

Angela Merkel?

Sarkozy?

You're just being trolled. No sane person really believes that this nut is a tea partier. Hell he probably hasn't a clue what that is. Their just saying that shit to get under tea party supporters skin. Seems to be working too.

You're just being trolled. No sane person really believes that this nut is a tea partier. Hell he probably hasn't a clue what that is. Their just saying that shit to get under tea party supporters skin. Seems to be working too.

The poster with a crewcut username has repeatedly made the connection in more than one thread.

And made it rather well.

No it was not made well. You look like a moron for attempting it. And like Mott the Hoople said, "You're just being trolled. No sane person really believes that this nut is a tea partier. Hell he probably hasn't a clue what that is. Their just saying that shit to get under tea party supporters skin. Seems to be working too."

Are you trolling? I was just informed that you are a troll.

Back