Make sure the Santa you take your toddlers to is carrying.

Robo

Verified User
Obama is importing thousands of Syrian refugees into America without any rational way to vet them for the assured ISIS radicals among them. Another irrational exercise in stupidity by this arrogant unbelievably naive and ignorant excuse for an American President.

Who want’s to bet we can predict where the ISIS attacks in America will be at? Can we spell “G-U-N F-R-E-E Z-O-N-E-S?

Keep your kids away from schools and stay out of shopping malls. Only frequent “Conceal Carry” areas. Make sure the Santa you take your toddlers to is carrying.

PastedGraphic-4-page-001.jpg

LOL
I'm not worried.....

Obama is importing thousands of Syrian refugees into America without any rational way to vet them for the assured ISIS radicals among them.

He is?

List the steps in the process that a Syrian refugee must complete before they can touch US soil.

I'll understand if you can't.

He is?

List the steps in the process that a Syrian refugee must complete before they can touch US soil.

I'll understand if you can't.

When did I say I support any of them "touching" the USA?:dunno:

I'll understand if you can't remember:rofl2:

How many of them are the Saudis and the other Arab nations taking in?:dunno:

I'll wait while you find out.:rofl2:

Why shouldn't NATO and or the UN create a "Safe Zone" in the middle east for the Syrian refugees?:dunno:

Geeeee! Ya probably never thought of that, huh?:dunno::tongout::cof1:

When did I say I support any of them "touching" the USA? I'll understand if you can't remember How many of them are the Saudis and the other Arab nations taking in? I'll wait while you find out. Why shouldn't NATO and or the UN create a "Safe Zone" in the middle east for the Syrian refugees?
Geeeee! Ya probably never thought of that, huh?

I didn't think you could list the steps in the process that a Syrian refugee must complete before they can touch US soil.

I was right.

I didn't think you could list the steps in the process that a Syrian refugee must complete before they can touch US soil.

I was right.

Why would I care what those steps are since I oppose Syrian refugees coming to America?:dunno::cof1:

I'll ask ya again, how many Syrian refugees have the Saudi Arabians taken in? How many Syrian refugees have the rest of the middle eastern countries taken in?:dunno::cof1:

Why isn't a safe zone in the middle east being established for Syrian refugees?:dunno::cof1:

I knew you'd avoid those questions because they're logical and Oh so relevant to the issue, except for the idiot leftist in the White House and the rest of ya'll clueless thoughtless idiot leftist non-thinkers.:rofl2::mun::cof1:

Why would I care what those steps are?

Because you lied about there not being any, panty-pisser.

Obama is importing thousands of Syrian refugees into America without any rational way to vet them for the assured ISIS radicals among them.

I'll ask ya again, how many Syrian refugees have the Saudi Arabians taken in?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/09/saudi-arabia-denies-giving-syrians-sanctuary-150912050746572.html

But you'd rather read right-wing blogs and piss your panties.

I understand.

How many Syrian refugees have the rest of the middle eastern countries taken in?

AndyWarner_SyrianRefugeeCrisis_Slice3.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Piss your panties some more, coward.

Just don't be on NRA Santas' lap when you do it. :rofl2:

Why isn't a safe zone in the middle east being established for Syrian refugees?

"What I like is build a safe zone, build a big beautiful safe zone and you have, whatever it is, so people can live, and they'll be happier," Trump explained. "So you keep ’em in Syria, you build a tremendous safe zone. It'll cost you tremendously, much less. And they'll be there, and the weather's the same."

Trump said he's sure that with his business expertise, he could get a deal on a "swatch" of land in Syria.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/11/trump-to-build-safe-zone-solve-refugee-crisis.html

Because you lied about there not being any, panty-pisser.

Too bad you can’t prove the alleged lie, huh comrade?:rofl2:

Still can’t come up with a rational reason why the Syrian refugees shouldn’t stay in the middle east and concerned nations establishing a safe zone as opposed to shipping them into the United States, huh comrade?:dunno:

I understand.:rofl2:

Why is America meddling in the middle east at all comrade?:dunno::cof1:

"What I like is build a safe zone, build a big beautiful safe zone and you have, whatever it is, so people can live, and they'll be happier," Trump explained. "So you keep ’em in Syria, you build a tremendous safe zone. It'll cost you tremendously, much less. And they'll be there, and the weather's the same."

Trump said he's sure that with his business expertise, he could get a deal on a "swatch" of land in Syria.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/11/trump-to-build-safe-zone-solve-refugee-crisis.html

So Donald Trump is smarter than you, huh comrad?:rofl2::tongout::cof1:

ROBOfallbraincells,

we know you want to kill Syrian orphans for being born in Syria but if you got your brain fixed you could be happy without thinking of killing all day long

Lefties say they promote and love democracy. They even say America is a democracy. So why are the lefties opposing this democracy? Why do lefties say this democratic majority is wrong?:dunno::cof1:

The latest NBC News/SurveyMonkey online poll shows that 56% of Americans disapprove of allowing more migrants fleeing violence in Syria and other nations into the country,

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...cans-oppose-accepting-syrian-refugees-n465816

Poll: Majority of Americans Want to Reject Syrian Refugees

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...f_americans_would_reject_syrian_refugees.html

The House overwhelmingly approved a bill Thursday aimed at improving screening for Syrian and Iraqi refugees, with dozens of Democrats joining majority Republicans to back the measure in defiance of a White House veto threat

http://dispute.press/news/136592:cof1:

Don't your guns keep you safe, Bobo?

Why do you need the government to protect you, Bobo?

Are your thighs chapped from all the panty-pissing you've been doing, Bobo?

Poor Bobo.

Don't your guns keep you safe, Bobo?

Why do you need the government to protect you, Bobo?

Are your thighs chapped from all the panty-pissing you've been doing, Bobo?

Poor Bobo.

I knew you couldn't and wouldn't answer the "democracy" questions and try to change the subject and revert to childish insults just like your teacher the Truth Deflector.:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::cof1:

Back