Male golfer one step closer to competing on LPGA tour.

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Be careful what you wish for. Liberals say they want a world where men and women are treated equally. Here you go.

aug 27 2024 A trans-identifying golfer has moved on to the next round of Qualifying School, inching closer to participation in the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) Tour.

Hailey Davidson, who formerly played golf on a men’s college team, is getting called out by female golfer Amy Olson.

“Unfair,” Olson posted to X over the weekend. “These women haveworked too hard and too long to have to stand by and watch a mancompete for and take their spot.”

“The only fair path forward is a policy based on sex, not gender,” Olson added.

Be careful what you wish for. Liberals say they want a world where men and women are treated equally. Here you go.

I say we make a concerted effort to ensure men and women are treated the same and we CLEARLY announce this is the leftist nirvana they have been clamoring for and we let it all hang out.

I say we make a concerted effort to ensure men and women are treated the same and we CLEARLY announce this is the leftist nirvana they have been clamoring for and we let it all hang out.
I'm all for equal opportunity too but liberals say no. Women insist they should be allowed to ban men from their sports!!

I'm all for equal opportunity too but liberals say no. Women insist they should be allowed to ban men from their sports!!
I agree men shouldn't compete with women but leftists are pushing this agenda. I say let it happen so that when women's sports get destroyed and actual women can no longer compete they will have only the leftists to thank for it. People need to learn the hard way how evil leftism is.

Back