Man, I'd love it if the shit that gets said one here were...

its getting there.

if the sane don't take the party back it will be nothing but these nutters

its getting there.

if the sane don't take the party back it will be nothing but these nutters

The sad thing is Desh? I was a Republican before they went fucking nuts. I helped re-elect Reagan, I helped elect George Bush, I voted for Bob Dole over Clinton, and I voted for GWB over Gore.

But then a funny thing happened....moderates.like myself were no longer we'll one.in the Republican party. Combine that with the Katrina fiasco in 2005, and the Wall Street Bailouts that Bush begged for in 2008 on National TV.....and I realized I was exactly what they called me....a RINO. So I got to thinking.,.why should I support an agenda that I don't believe in anymore?

good for you.

all my life there has never been a republican I could vote for.

They are corporate owned

good for you.

all my life there has never been a republican I could vote for.

They are corporate owned

If a politician being corporate owned really bothered you you wouldn't vote for 99% of the national Democrats either.

Prove that the people the corporations DONT want in office are bougth and paid for by them

Well for starters President Obama raised $1 billion in 2012.

And why the assumption that all corporations like Republicans and not Democrats? You can't be that naïve to political reality can you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

its their platform.

Dude they will buy anyone if they can.

Its much easier to buy the people who AGREE with what you want to do huh.

Bush and the republicans did such a shitty job that even some corps and CEOs knew MORE republicans meant more failure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

its their platform.

Dude they will buy anyone if they can.

Its much easier to buy the people who AGREE with what you want to do huh.

Bush and the republicans did such a shitty job that even some corps and CEOs knew MORE republicans meant more failure.

Back to the platform huh? When it comes to raising money and doing what needs to be done to stay in office party platforms mean absolutely nothing to a politician.

It's great and all that you have this romantic view of the politicians you support being anti-corporate and not bought and owned but that's not reality sister. Have a few minute conversation with bac about it. He'll tell you all I'm saying and more.

smearing everyone with the same shit is not fair.

Its a case by case situation.

I believe in democracy.

It is not ready for the grave just yet

Prove that the people the corporations DONT want in office are bougth and paid for by them

Corporations don't care about people who they either want or don't want in office.

They care about people who already ARE in office. And it doesn't matter which party they belong to. Save for a very small few, they are owned.

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres12/contrib.php?id=N00009638

Barack Obama (D)

Top Contributors

This table lists the top donors to this candidate in the 2012 election cycle. The organizations themselves did not donate , rather the money came from the organizations' PACs, their individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate families. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates.

Because of contribution limits, organizations that bundle together many individual contributions are often among the top donors to presidential candidates. These contributions can come from the organization's members or employees (and their families). The organization may support one candidate, or hedge its bets by supporting multiple candidates. Groups with national networks of donors - like EMILY's List and Club for Growth - make for particularly big bundlers.

University of California $1,212,245
Microsoft Corp $814,645
Google Inc $801,770
US Government $728,647
Harvard University $668,368
Kaiser Permanente $588,386
Stanford University $512,356
Deloitte LLP $456,975
Columbia University $455,309
Time Warner $442,271
US Dept of State $417,629
DLA Piper $401,890
Sidley Austin LLP $400,883
Walt Disney Co $369,598
IBM Corp $369,491
University of Chicago $357,185
University of Michigan $339,806
Comcast Corp $337,628
US Dept of Justice $334,659
US Dept of Health & Human Services $309,956

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres12/contrib.php?id=N00009638

Barack Obama (D)

Top Contributors

This table lists the top donors to this candidate in the 2012 election cycle. The organizations themselves did not donate , rather the money came from the organizations' PACs, their individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate families. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates.

Because of contribution limits, organizations that bundle together many individual contributions are often among the top donors to presidential candidates. These contributions can come from the organization's members or employees (and their families). The organization may support one candidate, or hedge its bets by supporting multiple candidates. Groups with national networks of donors - like EMILY's List and Club for Growth - make for particularly big bundlers.

University of California $1,212,245
Microsoft Corp $814,645
Google Inc $801,770
US Government $728,647
Harvard University $668,368
Kaiser Permanente $588,386
Stanford University $512,356
Deloitte LLP $456,975
Columbia University $455,309
Time Warner $442,271
US Dept of State $417,629
DLA Piper $401,890
Sidley Austin LLP $400,883
Walt Disney Co $369,598
IBM Corp $369,491
University of Chicago $357,185
University of Michigan $339,806
Comcast Corp $337,628
US Dept of Justice $334,659
US Dept of Health & Human Services $309,956

Point?

http://www.opensecrets.org/pres12/contrib.php?id=N00000286

Mitt Romney (R)

Top Contributors

Goldman Sachs $1,033,204
Bank of America $1,013,402
Morgan Stanley $911,305
JPMorgan Chase & Co $834,096
Wells Fargo $677,076
Credit Suisse Group $643,120
Deloitte LLP $614,874
Kirkland & Ellis $520,541
Citigroup Inc $511,199
PricewaterhouseCoopers $459,400
UBS AG $453,540
Barclays $446,000