Mandates Suck!

Howey

Banned
Damn gubmint. How dare you tell me I have to get Obamacare from that black man.

I'd rather require my first grader be required to take an NRA shooting course!

First-graders would be required to take a gun safety course in school under a measure a Senate committee considered Tuesday that was introduced one day before the massacre at a Connecticut elementary school.

Sen. Dan Brown, R-Rolla, told the Senate General Laws Committee Tuesday that his bill was an effort to teach young children what to do if they come across an unsecured weapon.

Under his bill, the National Rifle Association's Eddie Eagle Gunsafe Program would be taught be a certified instructor in first grade classrooms across the state. The program is already being used in some schools, but it is not a state requirement.

Maybe they can use their Obamacare when they start shooting each other?

lol...poor stalker Yurtroll...

"I hate mandates as much as anyone, but some concerns and conditions rise to the level of needing a mandate,"

What that means is it's not a state requirement, now, dimwit!

Good lord, even adults can't keep from shooting each other at gun safety class!

http://hamptonroads.com/2012/04/va-man-accidentally-shoots-self-wife-gun-class
A firearms safety course went awry in Bedford County on Saturday afternoon when a participant shot himself in the hand with a .45-caliber handgun and the bullet passed through his hand and struck his wife, seated next to him, in the leg.

Shot were Michael L. Deel, 54, and Michelle K. Deel, 49, both of Roanoke. Emergency dispatchers in Bedford County received a call at 12:25 p.m. reporting a shooting on Chapel Woods Drive. The Bedford County Sheriff's Office said county rescue units and deputies responded.

The Deels were attending a firearms safety class being taught and hosted by Thomas Starke, 57, according to the department.

The sheriff's office said Starke told deputies that he had left the room, heard a shot and returned to find the Deels had been shot.

The couple was taken by ambulance to Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital with injuries that were not considered life-threatening.

The shooting remains under investigation.

why the fuck would we want a kid to know what to do if they found a weapon on the street......let em fire it off into a crowd like everyone else......

Back