Many more corpses for genocide Joe's legacy.

moon

Satire for Sanity
deadly.jpg

Harris's most difficult task is to separate herself from the geriatric dotard of death.

Last edited:
One million Ukrainians in military uniform have been killed so far in this war that we demanded I am hearing , currently adding well over a thousand a day.

The world is done done done with America.

We became Evil.

Yep. Maybe you shouldn't pick on an enemy you can't defeat. Oh well.
The Vietnamese and the Afghans are proof of that. They were ' picked on'. However, the European Jews ' picked on ' the Palestinians. Different scenario, tatt-boy. Naughty Jews are going to jail.

The Vietnamese and the Afghans are proof of that. They were ' picked on'. However, the European Jews ' picked on ' the Palestinians. Different scenario, tatt-boy. Naughty Jews are going to jail.
Maybe if hamas wasn't a gang of rabid dogs they could make a better life for Palestinians but apparently that's everybody else's job.

Maybe if hamas wasn't a gang of rabid dogs they could make a better life for Palestinians but apparently that's everybody else's job.
No occupation = no resistance to occupation. Even your damp synapses should be able to grasp that, tatt-boy.

No occupation = no resistance to occupation. Even your damp synapses should be able to grasp that, tatt-boy.
It's necessary to restrain rabid dogs. Decent people shouldn't have to put up with their constant barking and the foam from their filthy mouths flying everywhere.

You're an ignorant sicko. Get lost.
You're a moronic asshole. So what? The filthy bastards aka Hamas don't give a shit about their own people so give me about reason why I should care about them? The civilians of Gaza support the actions Hamas took on Oct 7 btw. Get your head out not your ass you're an apologist for rabid dogs.

You're a moronic asshole. So what? The filthy bastards aka Hamas don't give a shit about their own people so give me about reason why I should care about them? The civilians of Gaza support the actions Hamas took on Oct 7 btw. Get your head out not your ass you're an apologist for rabid dogs.
Without Hamas there would be no Palestine. I can see why a dolt- such as yourself- would be riled about that.

Without Hamas there would be no Palestine. I can see why a dolt- such as yourself- would be riled about that.
There is no Palestine. You're an apologist for a lack of rabid dogs who don't give a shit about their own people. You're whats known as a useful idiot with the emphasis on idiot.

You are a simple-minded liar, tatt-boy.
Prove I'm a liar dickhead. You're an apologists for assholes that.dont give a shit about their own people and the vast majority of those people support Hamas. So you're all a pile of dimwitted shitheads.

deadly.jpg

Harris's most difficult task is to separate herself from the geriatric dotard of death.

stop....I agree 100000%. Biden fucked up with this one. First by picking the black guy that's spent more time in the hospital than leading and second by always giving Natty the loser, a blank do what the fuck you want check.....Hamass is a home grown problem for Israel and Natty should resign and carted off to jail.​

stop...FACT: Irsael and Natty, not only supported and funded Hamass, but knew a year ahead that some form of attack was pending...But when you have a guy, ie Natty, who's 1 inch away from being tried and tossed into prison, expect this man, just like Trump to do just about anything, even war...to save his Jew ass. Its time for the US, to throw in the towel with Israel and let these greedy genocidal Jew fucks deal with the Muslims on their own...I betcha a million dollars if we stopped supporting these bastards, a peace deal would ensue YESTERDAY!!​

Prove I'm a liar dickhead. You're an apologists for assholes that.dont give a shit about their own people and the vast majority of those people support Hamas. So you're all a pile of dimwitted shitheads.
You are a simple-minded liar, tatt-boy.

No need to add to that.

stop...FACT: Irsael and Natty, not only supported and funded Hamass, but knew a year ahead that some form of attack was pending...But when you have a guy, ie Natty, who's 1 inch away from being tried and tossed into prison, expect this man, just like Trump to do just about anything, even war...to save his Jew ass. Its time for the US, to throw in the towel with Israel and let these greedy genocidal Jew fucks deal with the Muslims on their own...I betcha a million dollars if we stopped supporting these bastards, a peace deal would ensue YESTERDAY!!​

Sure thing. Until the Jews' American weapons ran out. Then the Arabs have a score to settle. As they say- ' It is written '

Sure thing. Until the Jews' American weapons ran out. Then the Arabs have a score to settle. As they say- ' It is written '

stop...Israel is surrounded by nothing but Muslim nations....how then could they be this bad ass, were it not for America's commitment to protect them? We give them money, we give them weapons, we do everything to protect a once vulnearable people...but times have changed and New York jews by the hundreds have been migrating to Israel and just taking up land after land after land....and the Muslims had had enough, like who can blame them??? This UNYIELDING PROTECTION WE GIVE...will forever keep both nations at odd with one another and it needs to stop. Israel, provides universal healthcare to all their people and is funded by the US...that's some fucked up shit!!​

Back