March 2006 McCain was Keynote Speaker for...

Socrtease

Verified User
You guessed it ACORN. At that speech he PRAISED ACORN's efforts in Registering voters. Hell Obama worked for them 13 years ago. Wonder why McCain has failed to mention his keynote address at an EVENT sponsored by ACORN.

You guessed it ACORN. At that speech he PRAISED ACORN's efforts in Registering voters. Hell Obama worked for them 13 years ago. Wonder why McCain has failed to mention his keynote address at an EVENT sponsored by ACORN.

Like I've always said, McCain ain't no republican. This is why real conservatives hate him and are ready to give up on the republican party. He's a fence-sitting attention whore and that's about all he is, as he's proven this election. LOL the repub party is a joke right now. Dennis Kucinich talks more sense. Ron Paul too. Hell, Cynthia McKinney canhave some honest moments here and there, but I can't believe a word coming from our craptactular leaders.

Yeah, more evidence McCain is just like Bush because we all know Bush spent plenty of time with ACORN as well.

Last edited:
Would someone please be so kind as to tell me if cawacko am reading the right article? (Lord knows if wouldn't be the first time his dumb ass read the wrong thing or misread something.) The article I see posted is about McCain at an Acorn gathering.

I don't see anything about comparing McCain to Bush.

Back