Marjorie Taylor Greene's Dumbest Climate Remarks Are Going Viral Again

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
“People are not affecting climate change,” Greene says in a video shared Tuesday on X (formerly Twitter) that has been viewed over 5.3 million times. “You’re going to tell me that back in the ice age, how much taxes did people pay, and how many changes did governments make to melt the ice? The climate is going to continue to change.”

In June of last year, she suggested global warming is “actually healthy for us” because people can stay warm and grow food.

https://news.yahoo.com/marjorie-taylor-greenes-dumbest-climate-125417085.html

Trump has lead the way for the take over of the Republi'can' party by the dumbest amongst us and the biggest grifters.

All of the most stupid and corrupt citizens have seen what Trump accomplished (POTUS) despite regularly saying far more stupid things than MTG ('injecting disinfectant', etc) and despite running a fraudulent faux University, and scam charity, that make George Santos university and charity fraud look tame.

Grifters, liars and dumbest amongst now see the Republican party as their home and that they need to up their game and run for office, because of what Trump accomplished, being the worst of them in all regards.

It is exactly why Lindsey Graham said this as this was obvious to all, that the GOP would be over run by the Stupid and Grifters, and while that can hold a base, it cannot win outside the base.

bit-1.png

“People are not affecting climate change,” Greene says in a video shared Tuesday on X (formerly Twitter) that has been viewed over 5.3 million times. “You’re going to tell me that back in the ice age, how much taxes did people pay, and how many changes did governments make to melt the ice? The climate is going to continue to change.”

In June of last year, she suggested global warming is “actually healthy for us” because people can stay warm and grow food.

Well obese fat cunts like you have all the blubber they need to keep warm.

How surprised are you that Tom flocked to your climate discussion mocking Greene? Is he going to argue that climate change is healthy? How much do you want to bet he brings up coral reefs? Granted I have him on ignore so you'll have to tell me.

Last edited:
Climate change is a fraud intended to scare the people into the chains that have been set up for us.

How surprised are you that Tom flocked to your climate discussion mocking Greene? Is he going to argue that climate change is healthy? How much do you want to bet he brings up coral reefs? Granted I have him on ignore so you'll have to tell me.
No I talked about ginonormous fat arsed losers like you.

Last edited:

Tom is an angry clown, the Thais just laugh at him

You type the dumbest shit.
Nope. You type the dumbest shit, Nordberg. You are arguably the internet's top buffoon.

Show me someone who believes in Global Warming and Climate Change and I'll show you a scientifically illiterate, mathematically incompetent and logically inept moron.

Let's start with you, Nordberg. Yep. You are the commensurate moron. You probably don't recognize half of the physics violations in which your religion requires you to believe.

Are there any others that proudly worship the Climate goddess? Speak up. JPP is full of warmizombies and climate lemmings who are too ashamed to profess their faith and too spineless to tell their slave-masters to fuck off.

6b10f756f8b6c3d6984ef3d15dc724f8.jpg

While MTG is clearly inarticulate, she is more right than wrong here. Cold kills far, far more people than hot weather. Cold makes agriculture harder. Of course, environmentalists make agriculture harder too these days.

Most of climate change, the vast majority, is naturally occurring, not man caused. The tiny fraction possibly produced by human activity is in the long view pretty much irrelevant too.

In CO we've had nonstop negative ads against Boebert since the day after the election happened in 2020. The Democrats are willing to spend any amount of money to make her disappear from congress. I wonder if they've done the same against MTG.

In CO we've had nonstop negative ads against Boebert since the day after the election happened in 2020. The Democrats are willing to spend any amount of money to make her disappear from congress. I wonder if they've done the same against MTG.

Most likely. If there's anything the Left virulently hates, it's someone who doesn't agree 150% with them...

Anyone the lefties hate that much, they fear.

Back