Mark Cuban calls Trump "snake oil salesperson

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
"I don't want a snake oil salesperson as President," Cuban told Axios by email Tuesday. "I'm voting for Biden/Harris over Trump all day every day."

"It's the snake oil salesperson vs the incumbent, traditional politician," Cuban said.

"One will tell you his snake oil will cure everything that ails you. The other will show you the details of his policies through charts, graphs and statements," Cuban said.
"He is precise and methodical and wants to sell the steak," Cuban said of Biden. "Not the sizzle."
"Trump voters are happy with their snake oil whether it works or not."

https://www.axios.com/2024/03/05/mark-cuban-biden-endorsement-trump-snake-oil

Trump has convinced the Trumpys that he hates the same people they do. It is smoke and mirrors. The wealthy are robbing us blind and Trump and the wealthy point to immigrants and tell the people they are the problem. Look over there. We look at people ,like our ancestors, who once looked for opportunity. Yet the wealth gap is at the highest level ever. Profit levels are at all-time highs. Money=power.

^Truth^^

The thing the rich and corporations feared more than anything, was that all this growing dissatisfaction growing with the citizens would end up focused on them by a populist leader who was able to rally the left and right against them.

If you go issue thru issue the disenfranchised on the left and right overlap on almost all the same issues.

The think tanks on the Right know this and that is why they feed the none stop culture war and race war stuff. They need people to have an outlet for growing anger and discontent and telling poor people 'you are suffering because... brown people' has always been an easy thing to sell throughout history.

Guno צְבִי;5920599 said:
"I don't want a snake oil salesperson as President," Cuban told Axios by email Tuesday. "I'm voting for Biden/Harris over Trump all day every day."

"It's the snake oil salesperson vs the incumbent, traditional politician," Cuban said.

"One will tell you his snake oil will cure everything that ails you. The other will show you the details of his policies through charts, graphs and statements," Cuban said.
"He is precise and methodical and wants to sell the steak," Cuban said of Biden. "Not the sizzle."
"Trump voters are happy with their snake oil whether it works or not."

https://www.axios.com/2024/03/05/mark-cuban-biden-endorsement-trump-snake-oil

Very politically correct, "salesperson". Cubans a pussy

Back