Mass anti-Jewish-genocide protests spread across America.

moon

Satire for Sanity
Splendid. This generation will scrub America clean again.

arrests.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68873825

'
Explainer
Israel, Gaza and divestment: what we know about the Columbia student protests
The university is to hold virtual classes after protests on campus culminated in the arrest of more than 100 students

Over 100 students at Columbia were arrested last week after refusing to leave a pro-Palestine protest encampment set up on the university’s main campus. The arrests have since set off a chain of events, including the re-establishing of the encampment and solidarity protests on other US college campuses.

On Monday, Columbia announced it will hold classes virtually to try to “reset” the situation on campus. Here’s what we know so far about what’s happening at Columbia.

An encampment for divestment

Students started setting up a protest encampment in the center of Columbia’s campus at about 4am on Wednesday last week, building tents on the campus lawn in upper Manhattan. The student protesters said they would occupy the lawn until the university divests from companies with ties to Israel. '

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/apr/22/columbia-university-student-protests-israel-gaza

th

th

Jail 'em.

Last edited:
You hate Jews with a red hot passion and are overjoyed that you can freely express your antisemitism by masking it under the sobriquet “anti-Zionism.” You knew who shared your hatred for the Jews? The Assyrians. The Babylonians. The ancient Romans, Greeks, and Egyptians. Give them my regards when you get to Extinct-Civilizations-that-Fucked-with-the-Jews-Land.

You hate Jews with a red hot passion and are overjoyed that you can freely express your antisemitism by masking it under the sobriquet “anti-Zionism.” You knew who shared your hatred for the Jews? The Assyrians. The Babylonians. The ancient Romans, Greeks, and Egyptians. Give them my regards when you get to Extinct-Civilizations-that-Fucked-with-the-Jews-Land.
Not at all. Most of my Jewish acquaintances are normal people. I've met a few Jewish rats, mind, obnoxious , greedy Jews who suffer from delusions of grandeur- but nobody as degenerate and worthy of extinction as the sub-human Jews of Israel's criminal military.
You wouldn't understand though- being a rat yourself.
You want to know how long it will take before the rats of Jewish genocide are forgiven for the slaughter of more than 16,000 kids ? Never.
Israel has been led to the gates of self-immolation by your goblins in the Knesset.
You were warned- but you wanted a ' Greater Israel '. For emulating Nazism, Israel has forfeited the moral right to exist.

It has been proven that the terrorist group, Hamas, uses human shields and hides in refugee camps and hospitals.

It has been proven that the terrorist group, Hamas, uses human shields and hides in refugee camps and hospitals.

Back