Mass Murder Cult: How to know you're in one.

Kamala Trump

Verified User
You should become concerned that you may be in a mass murder cult when you believe things would be better if billions of people were eliminated or had their reproduction attenuated negatively.

Furthermore if you believe you and your "group" should decide who is to be eliminated, you may be in a mass murder cult.

Additionally, if getting in that 'decision making group' hinges upon you accepting the principles of mass murder as a solution, then you should consdier you might indeed be involved in a downward vortex of negative manifestation. Aka a mass murder cult.

:truestory:

Last edited:
You should become concerned that you may be in a mass murder cult when you believe things would be better if billions of people were eliminated or have their reproduction attenuated negatively.

Furthermore if you believe you and your "group" should decide who is to be eliminated, you may be in a mass murder cult.

Additionally, if getting in that 'decision making group' hinges upon you accepting the principles of mass murder as a solution, then you should consdier you might indeed be involved in a downward vortex of negative manifestation. Aka a mass murder cult.
I presume you are referring to, or at least including, the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime. Are you also including those that huddle children together and make it a crime to be able to defend the group from any active shooter, and who publicly announce when and where said children are huddled and totally defenseless?

ThatOwlCoward is in both of these murder clubs. Phantasmal and Frank Apisa are in the first, but I'm not certain about the second. I am in neither.

You?

I presume you are referring to, or at least including, the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime. Are you also including those that huddle children together and make it a crime to be able to defend the group from any active shooter, and who publicly announce when and where said children are huddled and totally defenseless?

ThatOwlCoward is in both of these murder clubs. Phantasmal and Frank Apisa are in the first, but I'm not certain about the second. I am in neither.

You?

good guys with guns are the solution to bad guys with guns, if that's what you're getting at.

Last edited:
Back