Massive hypocrite and spineless phony Nitwit Nikki Haley announces she will vote for Trump...

Nomad

BIDEN WON.
Nikki Haley said Wednesday that she will vote for Donald Trump, despite maintaining he has “not been perfect” on many policies.

So, in all honesty, Biden has “not been perfect” either.

No President or politician has ever been "perfect".

Trump was not only not perfect, he was a nightmare.

But this double standard douchenozzle who claimed she would never "kiss the ring" of Trump, is now kissing something far different.

I always knew Haley was a shameless, smarmy, phony baloney ass bitch.

I hope she never gets elected to any office ever again.

Fuck her.

Nikki Haley said Wednesday that she will vote for Donald Trump, despite maintaining he has “not been perfect” on many policies.

But this double standard douchenozzle who claimed she would never "kiss the ring" of Trump, is now kissing something far different.

Fuck her.
No disrespect but what did you think she was going to do? Politicians tend to support the candidate from their party. If you don't your future in the party is pretty much done.

If she's going to run again in 2028 she's going to need the votes of many of those currently voting for Trump. It's playing the long game.

Of course she did, she”s a politician, a Republican politician, they aren’t noted for their convictions or principles
LOL. So Democratic politicians who run for President don't support the eventual nominee because they have convictions and principles? And progressives like Bernie, and his supporters, wouldn't vote for or support people like Hillary or Biden right because they have convictions and principles?

No disrespect but what did you think she was going to do? Politicians tend to support the candidate from their party. If you don't your future in the party is pretty much done.

If she's going to run again in 2028 she's going to need the votes of many of those currently voting for Trump. It's playing the long game.

Except that Nikki Haley said unequivocally in a speech around the time she dropped out of the primary, that she would never kiss the ring of Trump, though now we see she's kissing something else.

And though the video below stops right before it, she also said in that speech, that her future political career was of no concern to her with regards to speaking out against Trump.

But apparently it matters to her more than she claimed.

LOL. So Democratic politicians who run for President don't support the eventual nominee because they have convictions and principles? And progressives like Bernie, and his supporters, wouldn't vote for or support people like Hillary or Biden right because they have convictions and principles?
If Trump were anyone but Trump, your comparison would make sense.

But Trump is a different animal.

Only those lacking in convictions and principles support Trump on any level.

Trump is a criminal and a traitor.

Fuck her.

It's always weird when a contentious rivalry ends and the "loser" sides with the person they locked horns with. But it's truly strange that ANYONE with even HALF a functioning brain would throw their weight behind this PARTICULAR rival.

I get it: GOP gonna side with GOP come hell or high water. But isn't there some point where the OBVIOUS VILENESS of Trump triggers a rational response?

At some point in the Watergate hearings the GOP figured out which side history was going to be on. Why can't they see that in this case?

Back