math just doesnt work for hillary

If she wins TX and OH (I seriously doubt she wins both) then it will come down to the supers. The rest of the states are close enough (unless there are some that are winner take all) that it should split pretty close between the two. If it comes down to the supers, she is going to win. Tomorrow is endgame. If Obama can take one of the two its over. If not, the beast has life.

I say he takes TX tomorrow and puts and end to it.

If she wins TX and OH (I seriously doubt she wins both) then it will come down to the supers. The rest of the states are close enough (unless there are some that are winner take all) that it should split pretty close between the two. If it comes down to the supers, she is going to win. Tomorrow is endgame. If Obama can take one of the two its over. If not, the beast has life.

I say he takes TX tomorrow and puts and end to it.

i disagree. i think supers who are going for Hillary already went for her. the others who have not committed to her yet.. will vote based on the people in there state.. so will be an even split at best for Hillary. split supers even then give Texas and Ohio to Hillary by small percent and even still he wins when all else is down middle.

To be honest... the racist vote here in Ohio is what is going to put her over the top. I'm not accusing Hillary supporters of racism, but the racist vote is at least 5%. I know of one person who got polled yesterday who is voting for Hillary and tells them 'because he isn't experienced' but he is quite frank in telling us he won't vote for a black man. There are a good bit of closet racists here in Ohio. Probably the worst part would be Mentor, Ohio.

doesn't really matter if she wins ohio so long as its by less then like 5% of the delegates. shes going to lose tx delegates even if she wins the popular there based on regions hes going to get.

i disagree. i think supers who are going for Hillary already went for her. the others who have not committed to her yet.. will vote based on the people in there state.. so will be an even split at best for Hillary. split supers even then give Texas and Ohio to Hillary by small percent and even still he wins when all else is down middle.

Again, I don't think she is going to win TX, so probably a moot point, but you never know how those supers are going to vote or what kind of pressure they get from the party leaders one way or the other. Somehow I think Obama gets the shaft if it comes down to a virtual tie at the end.

I think he loses OH and TX but TX by a small margin and nets delegates out of it. Clinton will spin this as a huge victory and stay in the race and smear him making it harder for Dems to get the victory in Nov. Hillary will then be ostracized from the party.

if hillary fucks obama over that bad.. many obama supporters will vote mccain so she doesn't win.. and as consolation he can run against mccain in 4years.

i dont see how Hillary wins in Nov. stupid democrats if they allow her to fuck this up.

must be killing dean and the dem leaders how hillary is fucking up this obamamania.. seems like potential of mccain winning in NOV gets better and better with every negative ad.

here is my thinking:
only candidate willing to launch relentless frontal assaults on obama every single day between now and the democrat convention is not mccain. LOL its Hillary

So the dems are attacking there own candidate with tens of millions thru the summer?

McCain probably can't beat 0bama.
But Hillary Clinton can.

if she does something like fight on or suspend her campaign without dropping out.. then launching assaults hoping for obamamania to fizzle out.. whats the end result?
1) hillary is nominee after convention.
2) obama is battered from months of attack ads.. obamamania is not at high note going in to battle mccain.

This woman only cares about herself.. not the party. her character has been outlined by her years and years of corruption. Clearly you people can see it.

Last edited:
here is my thinking:
only candidate willing to launch relentless frontal assaults on obama every single day between now and the democrat convention is not mccain. LOL its Hillary

So the dems are attacking there own candidate with tens of millions thru the summer?

McCain probably can't beat 0bama.
But Hillary Clinton can.

if she does something like fight on or suspend her campaign without dropping out.. then launching assaults hoping for obamamania to fizzle out.. whats the end result?
1) hillary is nominee after convention.
2) obama is battered from months of attack ads.. obamamania is not at high note going in to battle mccain.

This woman only cares about herself.. not the party. her character has been outlined by her years and years of corruption. Clearly you people can see it.

In looking at the site you posted, I did notice that if she wins TX and OH, it could come down to a certain trial liars delegates.

Back