McCain 1996 Assault

You know, I don’t give a shit who likes it, there’s something wrong here. Really wrong. And five complaints to the Senate Ethics committee were filed. This happened. First of all, this guy is nuts. Secondly, what’s he hiding?

http://www.buzzflash.com/articles/contributors/1670

Jesus Darla, what's wrong with this old man? First he aids and abetts north vietnamese communists, and then he assaults a Veteran.

What's next? Are they going to report that he didn't love his country until he was held in a POW camp?

I don't believe it, but even if it were true, he's still better than Antichrist Obama.

Obama scares the Hell out of me.

It's cus he kicks serious ass. I am going to be proud to pull the lever for him, and help in reversing thirty years of blight on America's legacy.

You are insane, just like the rest of them.

I'm serious. Obama and his supporters scare the Hell out of me. I lost a friend recently when she became a supporter. Not because I didn't want to be her friend anymore, but because she is giving up her life for Obama, like he is some kind of god. That, and she has become violent toward anyone who doesn't feel the same way. :(

It is very disturbing. The Bible warns about this sort of thing (mass delusion), but of course most people won't listen...

I love the fact that the original article tells the story solely from the point of view of those that came to see McCain. I will wait to hear the other side of this before drawing any final conclusion, but I do find it odd that a man who cannot lift his arms above his head.... "threw his arm up" and 'sent someone flying'.

You are insane, just like the rest of them.

I'm serious. Obama and his supporters scare the Hell out of me. I lost a friend recently when she became a supporter. Not because I didn't want to be her friend anymore, but because she is giving up her life for Obama, like he is some kind of god. That, and she has become violent toward anyone who doesn't feel the same way. :(

It is very disturbing. The Bible warns about this sort of thing (mass delusion), but of course most people won't listen...

what a load of crap.

Where was your concern when it was Bush who people voted for because he seems like a guy you would like to have a beer with?

Several people were there and you chose to believe the one, why SP?

Oh can I answer?

Because he’s a Republican hack.

Actually, a dozen people witnessed it, and five of them filed complaints with the senate ethics committee on this. Further, it’s a matter of public record that John McCain brought a relative of an MIA/POW to tears at a committee hearing about this exact matter. He was that harsh.

What’s wrong here? I think some are afraid to ask.

Several people were there and you chose to believe the one, why SP?

READ what I wrote Desh.... I said I would reserve making any final conclusion UNTIL I had heard the story from McCain as well. I am not going to make a judgement based SOLELY on the viewpoints of those on ONE side of the dispute.

I said I do find it odd that a man who cannot raise his arms over his head had the power in those same arms to send someone "flying". Which to me makes their wording seem like an exaggeration. Again, I wasn't there, I do not know.... and I will wait to hear BOTH sides of this before having any sort of knee jerk conclusion.

Side note... why are you using "SP"??? when referring to me? (totally off topic, but just curious)

READ what I wrote Desh.... I said I would reserve making any final conclusion UNTIL I had heard the story from McCain as well. I am not going to make a judgement based SOLELY on the viewpoints of those on ONE side of the dispute.

I said I do find it odd that a man who cannot raise his arms over his head had the power in those same arms to send someone "flying". Which to me makes their wording seem like an exaggeration. Again, I wasn't there, I do not know.... and I will wait to hear BOTH sides of this before having any sort of knee jerk conclusion.

Side note... why are you using "SP"??? when referring to me? (totally off topic, but just curious)

I think it’s short for special ed.

haha.

Oh can I answer?

Because he’s a Republican hack.

Actually, a dozen people witnessed it, and five of them filed complaints with the senate ethics committee on this. Further, it’s a matter of public record that John McCain brought a relative of an MIA/POW to tears at a committee hearing about this exact matter. He was that harsh.

What’s wrong here? I think some are afraid to ask.

LMAO... yeah, thats it. Did the "dozens" of people who witnessed it happen to include anyone that was not part of the same group????

Note.... I said I would reserve judgement... I am not one of the real hacks that is passing judgement after hearing only one side of the dispute.

Back