McCain bump fading.. As I predicted.

Jarod

Contributor
Check out todays polls, pretty close to dead even, in a day or two we will be just about where we were going into the conventions!

I still laugh at the democrats for all the money they have had to spend to try and buy the election. They thought that after their convention, that they had it in the bag. No way in hell the Republicans could piss on their parade, no matter who McCain picked as his VP. Instead this old white guy, that nobody thought had a chance in hell, running against the chosen one, stunned them all and picked a woman as his VP.

Then the democrats sent their evil minions to scour the earth for any dirt they could find on this nobody from Alaska. Rumors of her banning books, cutting funding for special needs kids, member of terrorist organization, all reported by so called respected media have all turned out to be false.

But yet with all the trash reported, Obama & McCain are dead even.

Classic

I didn't know msnbc still had a website.....Obama must have bought some more airtime... so I guess they're good for another month....

Yup and where they were before the conventions.
The same does not denote a "fade", nor does it even mean that the rise has stopped, it simply means for one day there was no change in one poll.

On a side note the Rasmussen poll also notes that the electoral polls are closing as well:

Obama now enjoys a 193-186 lead in the Electoral College. When “leaners” are included, the Rasmussen Reports Balance of Power Calculator shows Obama leading 264-247 (see Quick Campaign Overview). A total of 270 Electoral Votes are needed to win the White House (see 50-State Summary).

Democrats praying for "even" when this election should have been a cakewalk.

They're running against a fossil who's on his third try at it .. and a Waffle House waitress .. all that's missing is the pencil in her hair and an order book .. and democrats are praying for even.

Amazing

They're running against a fossil who's on his third try at it .. and a Waffle House waitress .. all that's missing is the pencil in her hair and an order book .. and democrats are praying for even.

Amazing

lol... that's a pretty good waitress description

Amazing

I have no problem with you disliking her... but to call her a 'waffle house waitress' is just as sexist as calling Obama 'uppity' is racist. It is beneath you.

Back