McCain claims Obama will be like Castro

Socrtease

Verified User
Bullshit repugnant republican desparation. Pathetic. If I were a member of the party i would leave.

NEW YORK (CNN) — John McCain's presidential campaign is making an 11th hour appeal to Cuban Americans in Florida with a robo-call that says Barack Obama would pursue "political policies like those of Cuba."

The automated Spanish-language telephone calls began late this afternoon into Cuban households, particularly in and around the southern part of the state, and quote a Reuters story that says former Cuban leader Fidel Castro prefers Obama win the presidency.

McCain and Obama are in a fierce battle for Florida's 27 electoral votes.

Translated script:

Urgent: I am calling on behalf of John McCain to tell you that today at 1:28 this afternoon the independent news organization of Reuters reported that the Cuban dictator, Fidel Castro, has given his support to Democrat Barack Obama for being smarter and more sophisticated than John McCain. Just like Hugo Chavez, Daniel Ortega, and Evo Morales - the brothers of Castro prefer Barack Obama. Don't give Castro what he wants. Go vote right now for John McCain and avoid establishing in the United States political policies like those of Cuba. There are only a few hours left today to vote for John McCain. This call has been paid for by McCain/Palin 2008.

Back