McCain gets kit glove treatment

Topspin

Verified User
Prob becuase it's assumed he'll lose.
But it should come out way before it get close with Obama.
Let have a few sparring rounds about his wife's money buying his seat, and him dumping his first wife for the rich young chick. And toss in a little Keating 5 while your at it.

Well McCain does have the bush campaign team working for him now. And bush gave him his blessing. do you expect anything different ?
Anyway the noozies are still salivating over the Dem primary.
They can only fixate on one thing at a time. either blond Girls, hillary, the economy, etc...
and they get in less trouble by fixating on the dem primary.

Prob becuase it's assumed he'll lose.
But it should come out way before it get close with Obama.
Let have a few sparring rounds about his wife's money buying his seat, and him dumping his first wife for the rich young chick. And toss in a little Keating 5 while your at it.

Don't hate because his wife went to USC Topspin!

Well McCain does have the bush campaign team working for him now. And bush gave him his blessing. do you expect anything different ?
Anyway the noozies are still salivating over the Dem primary.
They can only fixate on one thing at a time. either blond Girls, hillary, the economy, etc...
and they get in less trouble by fixating on the dem primary.
We'll get all of that once your D Nominee is finally selected by the Superdelegates. They are paying way too much attention to finding dirt on each other at this time.

I live in the LSU stadium in the 80's
hung a sign out when they came
"trojans are small and they break"

Dems should be beating up on mccain right now but instead they are beating up on each other while Mccain builds his base up behind him.

Hillary has effectively taken Obama down a few notches and tarnished the excitement of this election. Meanwhile she has shown her skunks tail for the world to see in her attempt to seize power. Either way they go this internal strife has most definitely hurt the democrats.

Its quite amusing actually because it confirms everything I have every thought about democrats. Bumbling idiots.

Dems should be beating up on mccain right now but instead they are beating up on each other while Mccain builds his base up behind him.

Hillary has effectively taken Obama down a few notches and tarnished the excitement of this election. Meanwhile she has shown her skunks tail for the world to see in her attempt to seize power. Either way they go this internal strife has most definitely hurt the democrats.

Its quite amusing actually because it confirms everything I have every thought about democrats. Bumbling idiots.
Definitely. I've been surprised they weren't more on the anti-Islam message of McCain's new "spiritual adviser". They let it hang for a long time.

Back