McCain Gracious

OrnotBitwise

Watermelon
I've always liked the man, and I appreciate his candor and positive emphasis in defeat. I lost faith in him when he toed the "de-regulation is always good" party line, but he does sound good now.

That was one of the best concession speeches I have ever heard. He was magnanomous in defeat and unifying in his comments. Very classy.

That was one of the best concession speeches I have ever heard. He was magnanomous in defeat and unifying in his comments. Very classy.

I am glad the old McCain came back, even if it was just for the concession speech. Hopefully he continues back to his true self and not the shallow form he became during this election cycle.

I am glad the old McCain came back, even if it was just for the concession speech. Hopefully he continues back to his true self and not the shallow form he became during this election cycle.
I always wonder why the men that appear at the end of their elections didn't show themselves in the campaign. Dole spoke at my Law School graduation and was funny and relaxed and just great and I could not help thinking, if THIS Dole had run for president he might have won.

Fuck McCain! Fuck unity! The Dems have all the unity they need. The Repubs need to be a good opposition party and provide opposition.

I always wonder why the men that appear at the end of their elections didn't show themselves in the campaign. Dole spoke at my Law School graduation and was funny and relaxed and just great and I could not help thinking, if THIS Dole had run for president he might have won.

Having grown up in KS, I always liked Dole. Saw him in person several times. It was truly odd how nervous/stiff he was during the 96 campaign.

McCain was more perplexing. Trying to become what he was not, when it was 'this' McCain that endeared people to him.

Very good speech, and I would echo that it was good to see the McCain of old once again. He actually didn't seem disappointed at all; I think he felt like he left it all out there on the field.

And welcome back, Ornot!

Just wanted to get my post count to an even 300. :cof1:

Congratulations Mr. Obama! :clink:

Have a great life all and GOD bless! :)

Back