McCain is as stupid as bush!!! unbelievable

i just hope mccain doesn't win b/c he's old and can't remember how many houses he has. He probably can't find Cindy when she's all banged up on painkillers. I can't blame her for becoming addicted to pain meds. I mean id probably need a pick me up too if i had to sleep with mccain too.

If you want to have a little partisan fun Robdawg John Kerry had worse grades than George W. at Yale. So what does that say about him the Democratic Party who elected him?

i just hope mccain doesn't win b/c he's old and can't remember how many houses he has. He probably can't find Cindy when she's all banged up on painkillers. I can't blame her for becoming addicted to pain meds. I mean id probably need a pick me up too if i had to sleep with mccain too.

Robdawg, I can understand not wanting McCain to win. I am not impressed with him either.

But if the reasons you posted above are your main reasons, I would suggest you research the issues a little more.

Other than being petty and ridiculous, none of that would make any difference to most voters.

If you want to have a little partisan fun Robdawg John Kerry had worse grades than George W. at Yale. So what does that say about him the Democratic Party who elected him?

Dumbass USC grad.... the Dems did not elect John Kerry. They NOMINATED him. Dipshit.

Dumbass USC grad.... the Dems did not elect John Kerry. They NOMINATED him. Dipshit.

Seriously, you need to get out of that mountain air and come back down to sea level. What you really need to do is fly your sorry to Virginia for Saturday and watch a real beat down take place!

Back