McCain is certain to win

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
attachment.php

We're screwed...

We're so screwed...

The polls, you see, the polls, have a flaw in them that favors McCain. I'm certain of this. We're so screwed...

i really don't see mccain winning colorado, virginia, and ohio. What do you think this flaw is?

Note: for mccain to win he has to run pretty much perfect perfect.

I still think obama will win but I do believe mccain has a viable shot, which I didn't think before. I would put the chances at like... 80:20

i really don't see mccain winning colorado, virginia, and ohio. What do you think this flaw is?

I still think obama will win but I do believe mccain has a viable shot, which I didn't think before. I would put the chances at like... 80:20

80/20 is viable? I don't think he has any shot, however I'm not about to discredit anything republicans will do to win or steal an election. I think his choice of palin has pretty much ruined him, but aside from that I think his nasty attack ads and nasty campaigning has really stuck with americans and they don't like it. i think many are voting not for obama, but against the dirty campaign he ran.

"I'm certain of this."

Whenever I went through the electoral-calculator and gave McCain all the states Obama isn't certain to win I came up with this and it makes me nervous.

Back