McCain joke: "Maybe that’s a way of killing them,”

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
Tuesday while waiting with his wife Cindy for cheesesteaks during a trip to Pittsburgh’s Primanti Bros., a restaurant famous for its thick sandwiches piled high with French fries, an Associated Press reporter asked McCain for comment on the news organization’s report that U.S. exports to Iran increased tenfold during the last seven years — with cigarettes ranking as the top export to Iran.

"Maybe that’s a way of killing them,” McCain responded. He quickly followed up: “I meant that as a joke, as a person who hasn’t had a cigarette in 28 years.”

Tuesday while waiting with his wife Cindy for cheesesteaks during a trip to Pittsburgh’s Primanti Bros., a restaurant famous for its thick sandwiches piled high with French fries, an Associated Press reporter asked McCain for comment on the news organization’s report that U.S. exports to Iran increased tenfold during the last seven years — with cigarettes ranking as the top export to Iran.

"Maybe that’s a way of killing them,” McCain responded. He quickly followed up: “I meant that as a joke, as a person who hasn’t had a cigarette in 28 years.”

LMAO! His joke bombed so he had to explain it. What a putz!

I don’t think it’s funny, and worse, I don’t think it’s a joke. That’s exactly what he and his other mongers want to do – kill. Kill the other. I further believe the guy to be mentally imbalanced. An out-right head-case.

I don’t think it’s funny, and worse, I don’t think it’s a joke. That’s exactly what he and his other mongers want to do – kill. Kill the other. I further believe the guy to be mentally imbalanced. An out-right head-case.

C'mon Darla, it's always funny to hear the putz of the party tell a joke. It never gets a laugh until 10 seconds later when someone just decides to laugh at the guy for telling such a horrible joke.

i like how mccain cant always keep his words in his head out of his mouth. those are sometimes the funnest people to hang out with.

"Maybe that’s a way of killing them,” McCain responded. He quickly followed up: “I meant that as a joke, as a person who hasn’t had a cigarette in 28 years
.”

completely inappropriate.

Back