McCain plays victim

Blaming the media because Obama is a better candidate. McCain isn't exactly camera-ready, if you know what I mean.

Wow. Did you see them take those quotes out of context?

"It's not cool if you haven't seen Barak Obama in person!" What's not cool? You want me to believe that was a statement made on its own? Pah!

Interesting. Things like this will get people who normally wouldn't go to his website to visit. I wonder who thought of it.

What do you think the context is? I can't find the clip because I don't have access to b-roll of "liberal media" footage.

What do you think the context is? I can't find the clip because I don't have access to b-roll of "liberal media" footage.
I think he was talking about Obama's popularity and gave the example, "It's not cool if you haven't seen Barak Obama in person!"

Google is your friend. It is likely you can type in the phrase and find a transcript of the interview.

I'm not going to put that much effort into researching this point. It's obviously out of context. Nobody says, "It's not cool if you haven't seen Obama!" unless he's comparing something.

It was most likely something like, "[his statement] isn't cool if you haven't seen Obama." Or, "people are saying that it's not cool if you haven't seen obama."

Interesting. Things like this will get people who normally wouldn't go to his website to visit. I wonder who thought of it.

Really? I guess I agree, but what will their reaction be? This seems pretty desperate. Seems like it will turn off the undecided. Maybe not? I know it made me laugh at how patheticly desperate McCain seems to have to cry "media". Of course, I'll admit that I'm not a fan of McCain.

Really? I guess I agree, but what will their reaction be? This seems pretty desperate. Seems like it will turn off the undecided. Maybe not? I know it made me laugh at how patheticly desperate McCain seems to have to cry "media". Of course, I'll admit that I'm not a fan of McCain.
Nah, it's partly fun, partly a "liberal media" thing and there wasn't all that much complaining. Making fun of the media weirdos who "get a thrill up their leg" isn't going to hurt him.

I'm not going to put that much effort into researching this point. It's obviously out of context. Nobody says, "It's not cool if you haven't seen Obama!" unless he's comparing something.

It was most likely something like, "[his statement] isn't cool if you haven't seen Obama." Or, "people are saying that it's not cool if you haven't seen obama."
It appears to me that you are picking nits. Seriously to focus on this seems trivial, so I'd agree with not taking too much time to research it. The videos were funny. Matthews and his "thrill up his leg"... I wonder if he walks with a limp when Obama is near.

It appears to me that you are picking nits. Seriously to focus on this seems trivial, so I'd agree with not taking too much time to research it. The videos were funny. Matthews and his "thrill up his leg"... I wonder if he walks with a limp when Obama is near.

Matthews is kind of a disgusting character in a lot of ways.

I thought my monitor had a context control on it but it was something else. Kinda like the brightness control.

Back