McCain pulls out of Michigan

Impressive three different threads on this. Michigan is the worst state in the union. We'd be better off with 49 and Michigan a part of Canada.

LOL

Now I am going to sign in as someone else, and post a fourth thread on it! Just because I can see it's steaming you. It's like damo said "you can always tell when Cawacko is really mad, because he starts pretending he's not. I know of no one more transparent on this site than Cawacko". I have to say that is one time I agree with Damo!

LOL

Now I am going to sign in as someone else, and post a fourth thread on it! Just because I can see it's steaming you. It's like damo said "you can always tell when Cawacko is really mad, because he starts pretending he's not. I know of no one more transparent on this site than Cawacko". I have to say that is one time I agree with Damo!

Actually I'm not really mad. I was born in Ohio and most of my family is from Ohio so we take every opportunity to rip on Michigan that we can. My parents have "No Wolverine" parking allowed signs still at their house that I got them for Christmas when I was young. It is engrained in me to say something negative about Michigan anytime I see it brought up.

LOL

Did I say that? I'm getting halfzheimer's I don't remember saying that. I said you can tell when he is horny, because he is typing...

Actually I'm not really mad. I was born in Ohio and most of my family is from Ohio so we take every opportunity to rip on Michigan that we can. My parents have "No Wolverine" parking allowed signs still at their house that I got them for Christmas when I was young. It is engrained in me to say something negative about Michigan anytime I see it brought up.

Well, take it up with Damo, he is the one who noted you were fuming over this.

Back