McCain Re-suspending his campaign, wants debate postponed!

Jarod

Contributor
Looks like McCain is doing it again... He wants tonights debate posponed so he can work on the financial crisis some more...

"Looks like they failed to get it right, we have to go back to the drawing board."

He is off to Washington...

More at link...

gotyayoufool.com

LOL. Really.

I bet Jarod just gave SF and Damo heart attacks though.

Oh, sorry, I mean gave a SF a heart attack. Damo really doesn’t care who wins.
You're finally getting it. I was thinking of making fun of Desh's incapacity to understand by the "link" alone that it was a joke, but decided against it by the time I finally saw you get it.

I really don't care who wins. I do have a preference for who loses, but not enough of one to vote for his opponent.

You're finally getting it. I was thinking of making fun of Desh's incapacity to understand by the "link" alone that it was a joke, but decided against it by the time I finally see you get it.

I really don't care who wins.

Let me quote some usc wisdom: "It is obvious to Damo only that he does not care who wins.

Let me quote some usc wisdom: "It is obvious to Damo only that he does not care who wins.
Yes, clearly. It took you a long time to get there. Although the "I'm not voting for McCain" that I kept posting might have given you a hint if you were actively living with a functioning brain.

;)

Yes, clearly. It took you a long time to get there. Although the "I'm not voting for McCain" that I kept posting might have given you a hint if you were actively living with a functioning brain.

;)

I love it when nuances go flying over Damo's head. And then he "insures" himself with a winky face at the end of the post, just in case.

I love it when nuances go flying over Damo's head. And then he "insures" himself with a winky face at the end of the post, just in case.
LOL. Again the sarcasm misses. Oh well. When it hits through text it is all the more fun.

Back