McCain said change 32 time in his speach

evince

Truthmatters
It reminds me of the movie " O brother where art thou" movie where Pappy McDaniels realizes hes going to lose his reelection to the reform candidate and hiw idiot son says "Daddy we need to get ourselfs some of that Reform" as an answer to how they win the election.

McCain voted with Bush 95% of the time last year.

He will lose big time if he thinks he can run as the reform candidate.

It reminds me of the movie " O brother where art thou" movie where Pappy McDaniels realizes hes going to lose his reelection to the reform candidate and hiw idiot son says "Daddy we need to get ourselfs some of that Reform" as an answer to how they win the election.

McCain voted with Bush 95% of the time last year.

He will lose big time if he thinks he can run as the reform candidate.

The symbolism was astounding.

McCain delivers his speech standing in froint of a green background

"A leader you can believe in"

Change, change, change, change ...

Next time McCain delivers a speech I expect he'll come out with an afro .. touting his work in Chicago as a community leader.

What does the green background stand for? I was wondering about that last night. It was a sharp contrast from the 20 flags Bush used to always stand in front of when giving a speach.

What does the green background stand for? I was wondering about that last night. It was a sharp contrast from the 20 flags Bush used to always stand in front of when giving a speach.

I don't know. He used to use that black Empire fascist background. I guess the change to green is the Islamofascist background.

He's claiming to be an enviromentalist and Green.

The symbolism was astounding.

McCain delivers his speech standing in froint of a green background

"A leader you can believe in"

Change, change, change, change ...

Next time McCain delivers a speech I expect he'll come out with an afro .. touting his work in Chicago as a community leader.

LOL

The problem is, when McCain says "change" I automatically think there must be a problem in his Depends.

Back