McCain stands by Robo Call

Onceler

I saw McCain on Fox yesterday; he was going off again about how Obama would not publicly repudiate John Lewis for saying that his campaign feeds on hate, self-righteously proclaiming that he "always" repudiates anyone in his party who unfairly attacks Obama (yeah....right).

When pressed to repudiate the specific robo call that the campaign has out in the swing states about Obama & Ayers, McCain refused, saying it was a fair and accurate statement. Here is the text; you be the judge:

"Hello, I’m calling for John McCain and the RNC because you need to know that Barack Obama has worked closely with domestic terrorist Bill Ayers, whose organization bombed the U.S. Capitol, the Pentagon, a judge’s home and killed Americans.

And Democrats will enact an extreme leftist agenda if they take control of Washington. Barack Obama and his Democratic allies lack the judgment to lead our country. This call was paid for by McCain-Palin 2008 and the Republican National Committee″

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/19/campaign.wrap/index.html

""I love being the underdog. You know, every time that I've gotten ahead, somehow I've messed it up," the Republican candidate said.

Asked if Gov. Sarah Palin has become a drag on his ticket, McCain said, "As a cold political calculation, I could not be more pleased." "

McCain has Obama right where he wants him.....on the ropes and 6 points ahead! Its about to do down now!!!! :burn:

I think this evil robotic lying machine really connects with the voter, giving McCain's campaign the type of human touch that it has previously been lacking.

Let McCain bow out gracefully. Robot-Palin 2008 has a much nicer ring to it, no?

I think this evil robotic lying machine really connects with the voter, giving McCain's campaign the type of human touch that it has previously been lacking.

Let McCain bow out gracefully. Robot-Palin 2008 has a much nicer ring to it, no?

lmao @ charver

Back