McCain suicide attempt and PTS

It's that one dude, Kilroy or whatever, who seems to think the only soldier in VN who was worth a medal was himself. He gets whomever to send him money and sends a bunch of nasty e-mails around.

He is now getting money from people who think bashing McCain is in their best interest.

This is a right wing group. It seems the ddems just dont ahve the stomack to do this slimey shit anymore. There was a time in history when they did. Im glad they dont.

both parties have people of gutter trash bashing the opponents.
You and desh fit the bill fine Dhula.

http://usvetdsp.com/dec07/mccain_suicide_ptsd.htm

Why cant we ever talk about how this may effect his ability to govern under stress?

Because there is a difference between stress-related suicide attempts and years-of-torture-related suicide attempts, and intelligent people can make that connection. I would give Obama or Hillary the same leniency on that particular issue if they had been in a similar situation. I feel the need to write that last sentence, because it appears that any signs of rational thought on this board are interpreted as a vote for George Bush. I am just clarifying that I will probably not be voting for McCain, but find a serious issue to discuss if you want to convince others not to vote for him.

Back