McCain too liberal? Vote for Barr!

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Come on conservatives! McCain is a liberal! Why waste your vote on him? Do some real harm to the man who's name rhymes with "Osama" - vote for Barr!

bob_barr.jpg

-Democrats for Bob Barr

This guy is awesome:

Throughout his political career, Bob Barr was commonly seen as a gun-toting, far rightwing christian, NRA champion, anti-gay bigot.

During his tenure, Barr was regarded as one of the most conservative members of Congress.

In 2002, he was described as "the idol of the gun-toting, abortion-fighting, IRS-hating hard right wing of American politics".However, Barr's criticism of the Bush administration's policies on privacy and other civil liberties after the 9/11 attacks was unusual among House Republicans

He was named "Gun Rights Legislator of the Year" by the Gun Rights Organization, a far right wing organization.

While pretending to be a champion of "traditional" marriage, Barr remarried three times and also licked whipped cream off of a beauty pageant’s breasts during a fundraiser

Bob Barr has given speeches to the Council of Conservative Citizens, a racist organization.

Although Bob is strongly "pro-life", he paid for an abortion for his second wife.

Bob has been divorced twice, failed to pay child support to the children of his first two wives, and while married to his third wife was photographed licking whipped cream off of a few chesty strippers.

wikipedia and

http://www.tylwythteg.com/enemies/Barr/barr1.html

This guy is awesome:

Throughout his political career, Bob Barr was commonly seen as a gun-toting, far rightwing christian, NRA champion, anti-gay bigot.

During his tenure, Barr was regarded as one of the most conservative members of Congress.

In 2002, he was described as "the idol of the gun-toting, abortion-fighting, IRS-hating hard right wing of American politics".However, Barr's criticism of the Bush administration's policies on privacy and other civil liberties after the 9/11 attacks was unusual among House Republicans

He was named "Gun Rights Legislator of the Year" by the Gun Rights Organization, a far right wing organization.

While pretending to be a champion of "traditional" marriage, Barr remarried three times and also licked whipped cream off of a beauty pageant’s breasts during a fundraiser

Bob Barr has given speeches to the Council of Conservative Citizens, a racist organization.

Although Bob is strongly "pro-life", he paid for an abortion for his second wife.

Bob has been divorced twice, failed to pay child support to the children of his first two wives, and while married to his third wife was photographed licking whipped cream off of a few chesty strippers.

wikipedia and

this doesn't sound like a biased analysis at all.

this doesn't sound like a biased analysis at all.
Is any of it false? I mean I like the fact is pro second amendment, I know for lefties that makes him as evil as lumberjack. But he has been married 3 times, How the FUCK can you be pro-marriage if you can't even stay married. How can you be pro-life and pay to KILL YOUR OWN CHILD? I mean that is what you pro lifers call it right? So Barr is an accomplice to murder. If any of this is false let me know. You might not like how it sounds but that doesn't make it false.

Obama might be a bit more truely fiscal conservative than McCain. That seems to be the weird reality of it.

Is any of it false? I mean I like the fact is pro second amendment, I know for lefties that makes him as evil as lumberjack. But he has been married 3 times, How the FUCK can you be pro-marriage if you can't even stay married. How can you be pro-life and pay to KILL YOUR OWN CHILD? I mean that is what you pro lifers call it right? So Barr is an accomplice to murder. If any of this is false let me know. You might not like how it sounds but that doesn't make it false.

Don't forget, He wouldn't pay child support to his first two wives.

I'm totally voting for Bob Barr.

LP: "What? You want to be our nominee? But you voted for the DOMA, the patriot act, and you supported the war on drugs."

Barr: "LOL IM SORRY!"

LP: "HOLY FUCK WHAT A GREAT EXPLANATION BE OUR NOMINEE!"

LP: "What? You want to be our nominee? But you voted for the DOMA, the patriot act, and you supported the war on drugs."

Barr: "LOL IM SORRY!"

LP: "HOLY FUCK WHAT A GREAT EXPLANATION BE OUR NOMINEE!"

The LP nominating conventions I went to would have killed him. Shit, they voted Badnarik cause he was true, even though he was a horrible candidate. I voted moderates, but I would not have ever have voted for Barr. Maybe we should go back to hoping the LP will be strictly libertarian.

I'd like them all to remember the Reform party.

You've gotta stick you shit together somehow. Moderating and running winnable candidates is one thing, but you've still got to have some sort of philosophical core and base. You can't just run any old candidate because you think they'll win a few more votes, or else you'll become a joke party.

Yeah I was an early champion for Barr because I thought it would bring name recognition.

Totally not worth it.

So basically, you've uncovered the fact that he is a Republican, right?

Back