McCain wants to postpone VP debate! also.

Jarod

Contributor
Wow, she really must have done poorly on CBS news interview with Katie Couric...

Wow, she really must have done poorly on CBS news interview with Katie Couric...

I don't think Palin will have any problem with any liberial so called journalist. What maikes you think a commie interview, and the decision to postpone a debate are related? Nothing--your a liberial.

may be she just wants to make sure she gets to debate the next dem VP? I don't know.

OMFG

Just a few hours ago, a two time Bush voter was laughing at me, when I said that McCain was desparate to not have palin exposed to the scrutiny of a debate.

They've totally been hiding her from the press ever since the disasterous Gibson interview.

And, while I haven't seen in yet, reports are that the CBS interview with Palin was a disaster. She was in way over her head.

Jesus effing christ. Is this a freaking joke? They're trying to cancel the VP debate? What a crock of shit

M'eh. The plan was to hold the Postponed Presidential Debate there. Posturing, it's a masses thing.

Back