Mccains Economic plan: text

Is this the one that we were told was coming, then were told was not coming, then were told it was coming after Obama announced his?

Awesome. This should be good. Let me guess: tax cuts. Close?

I don't care what either claim their "plan" is neither of them really have a clue what is going on and neither are fit to be leading during this economic crisis. Their "plans" consist of nothing more than what can I propose that sounds best to voters.

Hell at least John Edwards spent a year at a hedge fund attempting to understand the markets. Combined McCain and Obama don't have a clue.

I don't care what either claim their "plan" is neither of them really have a clue what is going on and neither are fit to be leading during this economic crisis. Their "plans" consist of nothing more than what can I propose that sounds best to voters.

Hell at least John Edwards spent a year at a hedge fund attempting to understand the markets. Combined McCain and Obama don't have a clue.
Such a bite in the ass we can't elect someone like W one more time huh?

I don't see anything within my comments that imply I would recommend W again.
No you didn't, but NO president has this kind of background and that is why they appoint the best people to the job. Both of these men will appoint far better people that W ever did. They are both smart enough to do that and to follow their recommendations.

No you didn't, but NO president has this kind of background and that is why they appoint the best people to the job. Both of these men will appoint far better people that W ever did. They are both smart enough to do that and to follow their recommendations.

So, better than w is the only standard that exists in your weak little mind? Your myopia has blossomed into full retardation.

Back