McCain's next step for votes Gay Marriage

Robdawg

McCain and Palin continue to avoid the issues that are important this election cycle, Aires, abortion, etc. Now we are onto gay marriage. People are losing their homes, and now gay marriage is supposed to be the issue that will keep people in their homes. If we can pass gay marriage amendments people will be able to stay in their homes and the economy will magically be better.

NEW YORK – Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin says she supports a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage, a break with John McCain who has said he believes states should be left to define what marriage is. In an interview with Christian Broadcasting Network, the Alaska governor said she had voted in 1998 for a state amendment banning same sex marriage and hoped to see a federal ban on such unions.

"I have voted along with the vast majority of Alaskans who had the opportunity to vote to amend our Constitution defining marriage as between one man and one woman. I wish on a federal level that's where we would go. I don't support gay marriage," Palin said. She said she believed traditional marriage is the foundation for strong families.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081021/ap_on_el_pr/palin_gay_marriage

I wonder how strong bristols marriage will be. shotgun wedding pregnant daughter out of wedlock. This is the santity we must be protecting.

What a hypocritical douchebag.

then she tries to play nice from the same article

"What we have heard through some mainstream media is that folks have hollered out some atrocious and unacceptable things like 'kill him,'" Palin said, referring to a Washington Post story two weeks ago about angry supporters at a Palin rally in Florida. "If I ever were to hear that standing up there at the podium with the mike, I would call them out on that, and I would tell these people, no, that's unacceptable."

Palin also reaffirmed her view that Obama had been "palling around with terrorists" because of his association with Bill Ayers, a 1960s-era radical who helped found the violent Weather Underground group to protest the Vietnam war. The group was responsible for bombings of several government buildings.

"I would say it again," she said.

To break it down for you
Ok so gay marriage is a threat to the american family, even partners who have lived their whole life together, however her own daughter who is knocked up and unwed is fine.

If she heard a statement saying to kill obama she would condemn it but to call him a terrorist is ok.

is it really any wonder why their campaign is in shambles??

Last edited:
Faggots need to get a little taste of my baby:

M14-105-06-L.jpg

Back