Mcfossil slips in his own mud

Topspin

Verified User
Was Obama stupid for coming out with the tired lipstick rant, or did he set a trap that Mcain rushed into and could slow the Palin train.
Mcain shouldn't be even hinting at sexism when he produced this jem
"Why is Chelsy so ugly, because Janet Reno is her father"
Funny as shit, but over the top sexist.

McCain is trying to talk like he's "the change," but the BS attacks are right out of the Bush/Rove campaign playbook.

This last week has been kind of surprising. A few months ago, I thought this would be a campaign about the issues, and that McCain was above some of the garbage we've seen. He has given his handlers free license to do whatever they want, though; that's "leadership" for ya...

Yeah, I think the McCain camp made a mistake with that ad. They should have just let their agents in the press make something of it. Now they may have devalued their "sexist" card.

Yeah, I think the McCain camp made a mistake with that ad. They should have just let their agents in the press make something of it. Now they may have devalued their "sexist" card.

It was a (big?) mistake trying to paint her as a victim. I guess time will tell whether it was only a blip or was the turning point in the campaign when they lost their momentum.

Back