Media double standard, trump gibberish

If Harris gave such an answer the media would be going insane.
Saw that on the news last night, I believe it was on NBC.

Mr. Owl is fairly apolitical and only follows politics closely when they might affect the markets. I guess he is a capitalistican. lol At any rate, in his opinion which he says is backed up by the WSJ (his bible) and other investor-oriented media, another Trump presidency would be an economic disaster. The tariffs and even more tax breaks for the wealthy are part of the reason why. Tariffs are not going to cover child care, insurance, infrastructure, or anything else. You and I pay for the tariffs, not China or other targeted nations. The increased cost of imported stuff comes out of OUR pockets, not theirs, making affordable child care even less affordable.

Trump is a fucking moron.

Mr. Owl is fairly apolitical and only follows politics closely when they might affect the markets. I guess he is a capitalistican. lol At any rate, in his opinion which he says is backed up by the WSJ (his bible) and other investor-oriented media, another Trump presidency would be an economic disaster. The tariffs and even more tax breaks for the wealthy are part of the reason why. Tariffs are not going to cover child care, insurance, infrastructure, or anything else. You and I pay for the tariffs, not China or other targeted nations. The increased cost of imported stuff comes out of OUR pockets, not theirs, making affordable child care even less affordable.

Remember what his experiment with tariffs did to the farmers. How much money did the government have to dole out to bail out our farmers?

Its interesting what economists such as him know, but trump thinks he knows better.

Maybe Musk is afraid China is developing a cheep Tesla to market to Americans.

Remember what his experiment with tariffs did to the farmers. How much money did the government have to dole out to bail out our farmers?

I remember that. Our farmers' soybean market went into the crapper as other nations (Brazil for one) stepped up to fill orders. It also harmed manufacturing as the costs of material rose with the added tariffs.

She never answers any questions... she isn't allowed...
This isn't about your bitter and burning obsession with the vice president, dearie. It's about your confused, unwell fat bloated idiot Trump. Do try to stay on task and stop having #HarrisMeltdowns every day. You'll get used to hearing "President Harris" by and by, we promise. lol

Now toddle along and go bake another penis cake. Scoot!

:lolup: Moron calling others morons. :laugh:

Its interesting what economists such as him know, but trump thinks he knows better.

Maybe Musk is afraid China is developing a cheep Tesla to market to Americans.
More interesting is what economic morons' idiots like Harris and Biden are. Which is why we are in the mess we have today.

This isn't about your bitter and burning obsession with the vice president, dearie. It's about your confused, unwell fat bloated idiot Trump. Do try to stay on task and stop having #HarrisMeltdowns every day. You'll get used to hearing "President Harris" by and by, we promise. lol

Now toddle along and go bake another penis cake. Scoot!
dumbass-dumb.gif

Stay on the topic.

The thread author brought her up, you insufferable thread trolling moron.

It's called a debate you mentally challenged halfwit. Now do everyone a favor and just kill yourself. One less thread trolling moron in the world can't be a bad thing. :palm:

moron-idiot.gif

The thread author brought her up, you insufferable thread trolling moron.

It's called a debate you mentally challenged halfwit. Now do everyone a favor and just kill yourself. One less thread trolling moron in the world can't be a bad thing. :palm:

moron-idiot.gif
You're triggered. :D

Back