Meet the ‘double haters’ who could decide the election

Hume

Verified User
“I am praying nightly that there comes somebody else and I think we have a lot of time for that youngster to step up, but I am hoping to God that those aren’t the only two choices come Election Day,” said Sue Daniels, 64, a homemaker in Hudson who said she begrudgingly voted for Trump in 2020 and is now truly undecided.

Both men are too old, Daniels said — she doesn’t think Biden, in particular, “is making any decisions on his own” — and she believes former first lady Michelle Obama “would be a better idea than Biden any day of the week.”

These people sound like uniformed idiots. I hope they do not vote.

Yeah

Stupid people

democracy works

The stupid are a smaller group than the majority of decent thinking, fact observing masses

It’s why republicans have always cheated Democracy to win elections

" Kimberly Nelson, 55, of River Falls, Wis., described herself as a Democrat who voted for Biden in 2020 but now feels “very sad — angry — that our two choices are like, ‘Do you want Stalin or Hitler? Which one? Which one?’”

Not a bad analogy, Kimberly. Two genocidal jerks;

th

th

th

" Kimberly Nelson, 55, of River Falls, Wis., described herself as a Democrat who voted for Biden in 2020 but now feels “very sad — angry — that our two choices are like, ‘Do you want Stalin or Hitler? Which one? Which one?’”

Not a bad analogy, Kimberly.
Really? How is Biden like Stalin or Hitler?

Back