Mega-church pastor I'll take trump over Jesus

Bill

Malarkeyville
Preacher man takes trump over Jesus.....:troll:

two Corinthians 11:13-15(ESV)

13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15 So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.
English Standard Version (ESV)

Megachurch pastor Robert Jeffress would vote for Trump over Jesus: The Bible calls for a ‘strongman (audio about 1 min in)’

A right-wing Texas megachurch pastor admits he’d vote for Donald Trump over Jesus — who he accused of being weak on terrorism.

Robert Jeffress, pastor at 12,000-member First Baptist Church in Dallas, has been a vocal supporter of the presumptive Republican nominee — who he believes is the only candidate who can defeat Hillary Clinton.

Some conservatives have criticized Jeffress, who bashed Christians who don’t support Trump out of “pride,” and the frequent Fox News guest defended himself Tuesday on talk radio host Mike Gallagher’s program, reported Right Wing Watch.

Jeffress, who urged Christian voters to impose a “religious litmus” test when he backed Ben Carson for president, took the exact opposite position after switching his allegiance to Trump.

The influential pastor admitted that Trump isn’t much like Jesus Christ — a difference he enthusiastically described as a feature of his presidential campaign.

“You know, I was debating an evangelical professor on NPR, and this professor said, ‘Pastor, don’t you want a candidate who embodies the teaching of Jesus and would govern this country according to the principles found in the Sermon on the Mount?’” Jeffress said. “I said, ‘Heck no.’ I would run from that candidate as far as possible, because the Sermon on the Mount was not given as a governing principle for this nation.”

Jeffress, who has said freedom from religion is a “perverted idea,” argued as a Trump supporter that the U.S. government should not be based on Christian principles.

“Nowhere is government told to forgive those who wrong it, nowhere is government told to turn the other cheek,” Jeffress said.

The conservative pastor said earlier this week that police officers are “ministers of God sent by God to punish evil doers” — which is what he said the Bible calls for in a president.

“Government is to be a strongman to protect its citizens against evildoers. When I’m looking for somebody who’s going to deal with ISIS and exterminate ISIS, I don’t care about that candidate’s tone or vocabulary, I want the meanest, toughest, son of a you-know-what I can find — and I believe that’s biblical.”

Preacher man takes trump over Jesus.....:troll:

two Corinthians 11:13-15(ESV)

13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15 So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.
English Standard Version (ESV)

Megachurch pastor Robert Jeffress would vote for Trump over Jesus: The Bible calls for a ‘strongman (audio about 1 min in)’

A right-wing Texas megachurch pastor admits he’d vote for Donald Trump over Jesus — who he accused of being weak on terrorism.

Robert Jeffress, pastor at 12,000-member First Baptist Church in Dallas, has been a vocal supporter of the presumptive Republican nominee — who he believes is the only candidate who can defeat Hillary Clinton.

Some conservatives have criticized Jeffress, who bashed Christians who don’t support Trump out of “pride,” and the frequent Fox News guest defended himself Tuesday on talk radio host Mike Gallagher’s program, reported Right Wing Watch.

Jeffress, who urged Christian voters to impose a “religious litmus” test when he backed Ben Carson for president, took the exact opposite position after switching his allegiance to Trump.

The influential pastor admitted that Trump isn’t much like Jesus Christ — a difference he enthusiastically described as a feature of his presidential campaign.

“You know, I was debating an evangelical professor on NPR, and this professor said, ‘Pastor, don’t you want a candidate who embodies the teaching of Jesus and would govern this country according to the principles found in the Sermon on the Mount?’” Jeffress said. “I said, ‘Heck no.’ I would run from that candidate as far as possible, because the Sermon on the Mount was not given as a governing principle for this nation.”

Jeffress, who has said freedom from religion is a “perverted idea,” argued as a Trump supporter that the U.S. government should not be based on Christian principles.

“Nowhere is government told to forgive those who wrong it, nowhere is government told to turn the other cheek,” Jeffress said.

The conservative pastor said earlier this week that police officers are “ministers of God sent by God to punish evil doers” — which is what he said the Bible calls for in a president.

“Government is to be a strongman to protect its citizens against evildoers. When I’m looking for somebody who’s going to deal with ISIS and exterminate ISIS, I don’t care about that candidate’s tone or vocabulary, I want the meanest, toughest, son of a you-know-what I can find — and I believe that’s biblical.”

Incredible! Another stupid Trumpeteer and picking Trump over Jesus and his message of love, that is just amazing to me. I wonder how many people will find another church, but something tells me this isn't his first shocking statement.

Funny how the first pastor wanted trump cause Jesus is a wimp & the second one says Jesus kicks ass & asks questions later......:whoa:

LOL "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." H. L. Mencken

https://www.facebook.com/historiansondonaldtrump/

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." H. L. Mencken

I think he's hoping for a donation. A YU-U-U-G-E donation.

I got a whole truckload of support/donations:
pumper_truck.jpg

LOL "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." H. L. Mencken

https://www.facebook.com/historiansondonaldtrump/

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." H. L. Mencken

The "Moron" is already in the house, the only one dumber....his VP. Its like watching Dumb and Dumber...Too! Both BIGOTS pretending to be politically correct. Think about the reason...THE PEOPLE and the MEDIA placed this community organizer (street hustling race baiter) into power.....THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN....and his ability as his VP said...to communicate, "He sure is clean and articulate for a black..." -- Joe Biden www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjJSfBKQA_KQ

He campaigned on BULL SHIT....served by talking bullshit...and is still talking bullshit today. Is it of any wonder the direction of this Republic now stinks like shit? One has to put their hip waders on just to watch the evening the news.

Last edited:
Like the one for veterans that had to be dragged out of Trump by the media? Like that?

We’ve seen the evidence that Trump gave nothing to charity, and the last time the public got a peek at his taxes he paid $0. It would also be interesting to see how Trump reported using a charity to give big gifts to himself. Hillary Clinton has released decades of her returns, and proposed changes that would significantly raise her own taxes while Trump’s tax proposals would gift him millions.
Don Trump has every reason to be scared. Because what he’s gotten away with in his taxes? It’s pretty scary.

http://tinyurl.com/jy6tnzj

Back