Melania Trump addresses ‘efforts to silence’ Donald, rips Biden over cost of living in new book promo

ExpressLane

Verified User

Melania Trump addresses ‘efforts to silence’ Donald, rips Biden over cost of living in new book promo

Melania Trump ripped into the Biden administration over the high cost of living and addressed apparent “efforts to silence” her husband, former President Donald Trump, in a new video promoting her upcoming book.

The former first lady posted the short clip Sunday where she quickly criticized the state of the nation under President Biden without directly mentioning the Democrat’s name, insisting tensions around the world are elevated since her spouse was voted out of office.

“The 2020 election results changed our lives forever,” she narrated as the words appeared on the screen. “It impacted our quality of life, cost of food, gasoline, safety, and even the geopolitical landscape.”

The country has struggled to combat inflation during Biden’s tenure while wars between Russia and Ukraine, and between Israel and Hamas, have gripped the world.

The book is set for release in October.X / @MELANIATRUMP

Melania Trump, 54, then argued the country is “more divided today than ever before” while raising the alarm over concerns about free speech in the US.

“It has become increasingly apparent that there are significant challenges to free speech as demonstrated by efforts to silence my husband,” she said in the rare public statement.

Trump was slapped with a gag order in his Manhattan hush money trial where he was convicted of 34 felony counts in June.

Trial Judge Juan Merchan extended parts of the gag order until Trump’s sentencing after he initially enacted it over concerns about the GOP nominee’s habit of attacking people involved in the case.

Trump, 78, was fined $10,000 for violations during the trial and was threatened with jail time if he continued....
=======================================
Melania comes out swinging. So much for those that say she does not support Donald Trump. Melania is a shy person that does not like the public light. But she does support Donald Trump and by all accounts she is a great mother and Barron is a great kid.

She correctly believes..."It has become increasingly apparent that there are significant challenges to free speech as demonstrated by efforts to silence my husband,” she said in the rare public statement.
She couldn't actually say that if she were reading it off a teleprompter.

Really. She couldn't.

Those were not her words at all.

Almost certain they were written by someone hired by her husband.

And you know this , how?
I do not actually KNOW it...but it is my solid opinion. (Blind guess if you must.)

This opinion is occasioned by having listened to her speak extemporaneously several times in the past.

If you think otherwise, could you product a recording of her speaking extemporaneously and producing anything that remotely resembles that comment. I am certainly willing to acknowledge I am wrong if you do.

Last edited:
Does she believe gag ordered were just invented specifically for her husband?
She knows her husband is losing his mind. She's just protecting herself until he's gone, one way or another. Why divorce and get $50M or whatever her revised prenup states when she can have all the billions?

Melania has her own mind, which is why she's not out campaigning unless paid. She'll take care of Barron and herself.

She correctly believes..."It has become increasingly apparent that there are significant challenges to free speech as demonstrated by efforts to silence my husband,” she said in the rare public statement.
How much did Donnie pay her for that taped statement? Notice there's no video. The audio does sound a little bit like AI.

Back