“Melania Trump launches $245 Mother’s Day necklace”

Just another family member trying to profit off the Trump brand.

“family member,” you kidding, it’s Trump, she probably doesn’t even know what’s he is shelling, as I said, other than a photo op, she would never be caught in a $245 dollar necklace

He needs the bucks, questions becomes when does all this flimflamming hit the point of diminishing returns?

https://thehill.com/homenews/4609711-melania-trump-launches-245-mothers-day-necklace/

Is there anything Trump wouldn’t hype to milk his cult? Sure to be a standard at future Trump rallies, matches up good with the gold sneakers

Like Melania would be caught dead in a $245 dollar necklace, especially one probably made in Vietnam or Bangladesh

From the link:
"The former first lady has been largely absent from the reelection campaign of her husband, former President Trump, in recent months. She will make a rare appearance next weekend at a fundraiser at the home she and Trump share in Palm Beach, Fla."

I wonder how much Donnie had to pay her out of his legal slush fund?

Oh look; the leftist ugly bitches are furious with Melania....again. Envy is an ugly thing.
Nah, just pointing out Trump’s hypocrisy, a supposed billionaire using his wife to hawk cheap necklaces to the cult

How many did you buy? Do they go along with your Trump sneakers? Trump suit? Trump ties? Trump shirts? Are you well dressed Trumpkin with the latest?

This is a good point for the reminder that we are bout 7 years into "Melania is going to leave him any day now!".

This is a good point for the reminder that we are bout 7 years into "Melania is going to leave him any day now!".
Yeah, our JPP posters are not very good predictors. Biden was going to be removed and replaced by Harris six months into his term.

I don't remember other 1st Ladies using their position to hawk products. I could be wrong. Anyone know if I'm right?

No stranger to beautiful jewels, the former model launched her eponymous watch and jewellery collection in 2010, five years after she married Donald Trump. The collection included costume jewellery and fashion timepieces that ranged between US$30 to US$200. What made the collection, which was sold on shopping channel QVC, successful was her on-camera persona. Melania would wear and present her designs on television; her personality and the affordable price point of her pieces made them instant hits among suburban mums and young professionals.

Yeah, our JPP posters are not very good predictors. Biden was going to be removed and replaced by Harris six months into his term.
Who said this? Or is this just another of your leftist lies?
Besides, who in their right mind would want the Ho as president?

Back