Merry Christmas

I am saddened that so many people spent so much time on this site Christmas Day. My wish for 2016 is that many of you find purpose and meaning outside a political message board.

That being said I hope everyone had a wonderful day celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

I am saddened that so many people spent so much time on this site Christmas Day. My wish for 2016 is that many of you find purpose and meaning outside a political message board.

That being said I hope everyone had a wonderful day celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

You're not saddened, you're gloating at the chance to rag on some people. Stop pretending.

You're not saddened, you're gloating at the chance to rag on some people. Stop pretending.

Actually I am sad as it is a microcosm of what is wrong with our country. The left has assaulted the traditional family for so many years and they are destroying this once great nation step by step. That saddens me.

Me thinks you are projecting again.

Actually I am sad as it is a microcosm of what is wrong with our country. The left has assaulted the traditional family for so many years and they are destroying this once great nation step by step. That saddens me.

Me thinks you are projecting again.

"The country is being destroyed" is just another of your conspiracy theories.

M'eh. It means I was at home with my family. I don't get to post much at work these days. Too much work to do.

Yes, I post when I'm home. I was home on Christmas Day. Did the family stuff but that doesn't take every waking hour. Sadly, my two week post-fest is rapidly coming to an end. Work calls. But I've enjoyed it while I was home. And since I missed this thread when it was relevant, I'll wish everyone a happy 2016.

Yes, I post when I'm home. I was home on Christmas Day. Did the family stuff but that doesn't take every waking hour. Sadly, my two week post-fest is rapidly coming to an end. Work calls. But I've enjoyed it while I was home. And since I missed this thread when it was relevant, I'll wish everyone a happy 2016.
Oh, that saddens me! Happy New Year and please come back when you are able

Back